Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Are there any current cheat codes? I love the game, but I really don't feel like grinding through the whole thing again just for a few new scenes, and the game is just not as enjoyable without the cheats.
I don't play that often anymore, but the link in my sig is probably still accurate. If anything isn't, just reply to it and I'll try to sort it out.

PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
Seems like this is the most likely outcome when you try to hit so many different, and often mutually exclusive (gay vs straight, ntr vs non-ntr, etc) fetishes in one game.

You either go heavy in one, or a few, and leave the others waiting for their listed fetish to be updated. Those that want that content cheer, and everyone else is left with a bad feeling and is stuck waiting.

Or you try to spread it out development efforts to all of them, and then the update might feel thin and barely there if you dont care about a bunch of the possible fetishes. The developers can rightfully say "we updated X things!", but many players might say, "yeah, but i only care about X/Y of that!"

The only people that are likely to win every update are those perverts that like *all* the fetishes. Dirty freaks! ;)
I get that not all new content may appeal to anyone, but this update has so little of it that I can't find any of it.

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
I get that Rowan doesn't really give a fuck about Goblin politicking beyond accomplishing his mission (Or sabotaging it while still completing it) but I wish there was a way to monopolize Zii-Zii in the way he gets Tarish. Like marrying Tue-Row off to the other two options just leaves her as an unstable loose end so just take her home as a bedwarmer.

• Haha
Reactions: g0i5y and Kisama33

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Has anyone tried to play this (or last) update with JoiPlay? :unsure:

It just crashes, despite pretty much any other Ren'py game running fine.

And if so, what which version of the plugin did you use for it?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
This is a nice change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3908737
Because unfortunately for her there's not much to be... I mean, Rowan's still married with Alexia, the entire Bloodmeen knowns about their relationship as there's no way to secrecy then can't be lovers, so what else can she be for him? Despite how much she idealized to be his woman in her heart, she can only aspire to be his bed slave if she can't be his lover, her hope would be before dying (that i think this character at some point will because shit on Alexia's plot lol) the developers make Rowan preferred her over Alexia, that would be nice, a great end serving her finally lover and shitting forever Alexia X'D.

Reactions: Lavinotinto

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
That's your kink and that's fine. The simple answer is that Andras is a bad (Not exactly as in badly written, I won't get into that.)character and the least threatening of the twins.

I just think he and Jezera are dumb. And if Alexia isn't a literal bimbo, she wouldn't fall for Andras scheme and let him fuck her. The only time it makes sense is at the beginning of the game where she is kidnapped for literal months and her husband is imprisoned, so Andras tries to prey on her vulnerability. I just can't rationalize Alexia doing anything for him unless it was forced. Andras has no subtly and he quickly drops his mask of 'caring' about alexia frequently. Sure, she's just a peasant girl, but that doesn't/shouldn't make her blind to the situation. Her feelings of frustration at her situation are understandable. She has to sit back and be a hostage in a scary castle with dangerous and lewd people who would kill/rape/torture/brainwash/etc if they got the right to. While her husband is forced to serve them because they have her,He's gone for weeks at a time and she doesn't know when or if he'll even come back. She's stressed, lonely, and has no-one to trust. Not to mention that it's clear the things the twins make Roland do weigh on him, but he refuses to share so she can't even get some form of closure. It's neither of their faults and they are both trying to protect one another in their own way, which makes their relationship so interesting and worth investing in. Jezera makes sense, she at least tries to lure people into a sense of security before she pulls the rug out from under them.

Maybe It's just me, but I always tend to avoid the corruption/ntr stuff with Alexia because I see her as much more intelligence and resilient than the twins take into consideration. Like her husband, they underestimate her and see her as a easy target they can twist and make into another toy. But she isn't, she's loyal to her husband and while she can be frustrated with his actions because she's a thinking, feeling creature, she understands that he has to make tough decisions and is forced to do these things.

I can't respect or fear Andras because he has no charm or true intelligence. Sure, he shows that from time to time he isn't just a brute, but he always regresses to ooga bunga when push comes to shove. I wouldn't even call him a good fighter. He's like Wolverine but without any character to get you invested. He just tanks attacks because he relies on his body. He has;t earned his strength or his ego. He got a little bit of power and it went completely into his head and traveled down his dick. He has some bouts of him not being an asshole that I like, only because it's a break from all the mind-numbing, face-palm-inducing scenes he is in where he just has a tandem or fucks something up colossally and then shifts the blame to others. He's like homelander but without any traits you could actually like or enjoy about the character. At least Homelander is funny at times with his childishness. What makes homelander so scary is just how powerful he is, like he's the strongest character in series/show or at least one of them. Andras is overall just a bully and a stupid one at that. I don't care much for ntr, but this guy offers nothing other than fulfilling a kink. He's a literal detriment to his own goals.

I don't like Jezera either but again, not because of bad writing the game just does well to show you the antagonist's flaws. And whew boy is there a lot. What makes the great so great to me is that most of the twin's competent "Allies' know who is the real brain and threat behind the operation, Roland. The twins head's are just so far up their asses that they tend to forget that antagonizing the foundation that keeps the structure afloat is kinda bad? Like if roland was just a goon, i'd get it. But your entire plans for world conquest rely on him. Time and time again has shown that their other plans don't work because they don't see a bigger picture then being on top with no equals because they are the smartest, strongest, bestest people around. Have some damn self-reflection, Jesus.

Someone who gets it. I love the Andras x Rowan and Andras x Alexia and the same for Jezera with Rowan and Alexia, but that's exactly why I'd love to see a more intellectual approach on Alxexia behalf. Where she refuses to have sex with Andras unless Rowans in on the fun, and is in charge how it goes down, otherwise she tells him to fuck off! Game is pretty good, but It can be better and more consistent. I can name a number of reasons why this game is lacking in main department, but I'm not getting into that. Too lazy. R.I.P. Best of wishes in the end though too the devs and writers.

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
NICE! As always Noire delivers. And I have a suggestion, Seeing that Alexia is the fav gal of most folks(Especially her ntr) I propose to you guys to make Alexia a very special character, whose complete corruption Grants Andras and company some sort of power up, to give a more twisted reason for Andras' "lust" or affection towards her.

Sep 17, 2020
"v0.4.06
  • One new Andras NTR path scene (including two full sex scenes, and a smaller one)"
so is there an actual new scene or is this just referring to the new CG for the latest NTR scene?
I haven't seen any actual new written scenes in the NTR path.

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes