RPGM Seeds of Destiny [v0.340] [Preggopixels]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Nova621

Jan 11, 2018
Fun, but insanely buggy in chapter 3.
Constant image loading issues.
I managed to get around some of them by changing the file names manually, however, one in the seed temple completely bricks the game and prevents any progress from happening.

Dec 15, 2018
Tb
Same. Art and story are great, but the fun part of procreation is missing. This ends up feeling more akin to food-inflation fetishes. Growing shapes without any real sexual contact.

It feels super niche, which is good that someone who has this kind of niche is getting something for their fetish.

Even so, immaculate conception is baffling and kinda boring to me.
Tbh most games with pregnancy don't really show pregnant sex but rather just a naked pregnant woman, nevermind when it happens as an ending and so it's even more of an extra... it's probably not that different from what a ton of people who like pregnancy must be used to by now.

Reactions: Dubstep05191126

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I don't get it, how can everyone be pregnant with no sex? It don't make no sense bruh; a pregnancy game needs a pregnancy system yo; like violated heroine is a gold standard.

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
I don't get it, how can everyone be pregnant with no sex? It don't make no sense bruh; a pregnancy game needs a pregnancy system yo; like violated heroine is a gold standard.
You haven't even touched the game before throwing gripes, have you? Play it before making ridiculous statements. It's already explained in the intro.

---

Hadn't played this game since version 0.21... had hoped to play some of the new stuff despite it being buggy, but alas for me it actually crashes on the chapter 3 logo after entering the ship. And that's where 0.21 ended, lol. What a tease.

Preggopixels I would suggest that rather than using the test feature in the editor, implementing a secret debug switch somewhere actually ingame, and make use of that, or an actual debug room with warps/switches etc. If you don't want public access to it just remove the access point from final published version. Lots of others do that as it's more reliable when actually debugging.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Tb
Tbh most games with pregnancy don't really show pregnant sex but rather just a naked pregnant woman, nevermind when it happens as an ending and so it's even more of an extra... it's probably not that different from what a ton of people who like pregnancy must be used to by now.
Yeah, I hate when the pregnancy is at a game over, bad end, or not really touched on. Such a cop-out shouldn't really be tagged as such. There are a very few gems, though. Most of them focus on a female protagonist, but I kinda prefer that, as well.

Just more of me spouting my interests. If something like this game also had a slightly more sexual tone, while still focusing on the pregnancy, I, as well as (I believe) at least a hearty number of other people, would be all over this thing.

Still, credit where credit is due: It's awesome to see quality work going into seldom-seen subjects of games, rather than the same things over and over. Lack of sexual content be damned, this game still belongs on this site.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Now, don't get me wrong, I would love nothing more than some good ol' "sexual content", but... I dunno. I would encourage anyone to check it out if they're on the fence about it - it's strangely compelling. (Apart from the Lilith temple with the spore stuff. Save-scummed the fuck out of that and regret nothing.)

Maybe there's something refreshing about a pregnancy kink game that doesn't get explicit? I couldn't tell ya.

crapfest

Jun 29, 2018
Has the author thought to make an unofficial expansion pack to get around DA’s content policies?
(Apologies if this is a double post, the site backup happened right as I posted this the first time.)

Apr 18, 2018
I keep crashing at the chapter 1 title card. right after the goddess leaves and the mc says she needs to get home.
The chapter 1 card starts to appear and the game freezes.

Last edited:

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
I keep crashing at the chapter 1 title card. right after the goddess leaves and the mc says she needs to get home.
The chapter 1 card starts to appear and the game freezes.
I had the same thing happen at chapter 2, and the solution was just to close the game and try again. I have no idea what triggers it to happen, sorry.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Has the author thought to make an unofficial expansion pack to get around DA’s content policies?
(Apologies if this is a double post, the site backup happened right as I posted this the first time.)
My impression is that that's not the real reason for the game being sex-free, if that's what you're suggesting. I think it's just his personal preference.

lizardman123

Dec 24, 2019
The game overall features a heart warming story and does not feature any adult scenes.

Again, this is a game for those who simply love pregnancy and expanding bellies, if that isn't your thing then this isn't the game for you.

rossanna

Jan 3, 2018
So.. we going to get a fix for the hard break img error in chapter 3 druid temple, or is that a feature?

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
Screenshot_2022-01-11-13-33-26-54.png

all bug i encounter so far
-plant girl.png
-sanura voice comment on pregnancy progress( idon't know if this bug or not because she doesnt have sound)
-pillow stealing event(after the event my joiplay just loading but i will update my post after play on maldives
-mansion recruit
sometimes the people who came to your mansion already stay on their position before you talk to the butler
- after repair the first chapter temple of fertility, then going to the neighbhor house with husband and son eating on dinner table and the wife just walking left and right while pregnant. this will happen
Screenshot_2022-01-11-18-16-57-84.png

i will update if i encounter more bug or know how to fix it
fix
-if you have fps drop or lag on turn base battle when the animation occured especially if you play on joiplay, try using maldives its really smooth but you cannot speed up the battle using Z

Last edited:

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Tb
But does that mean we must settle? I believe not! If we hold content creators to a higher standard then the quality of content will increase, sure some my stop creating, but I believe most those that would are the ones releasing dime a dozen remakes that either barely exist as a game or reuse old content.

Persona59523

Apr 7, 2020
But does that mean we must settle? I believe not! If we hold content creators to a higher standard then the quality of content will increase, sure some my stop creating, but I believe most those that would are the ones releasing dime a dozen remakes that either barely exist as a game or reuse old content.
Okay, so you believe that you're entitled to force all content creators into making what you want, which is a man and a woman having sex before having a child, right? Never mind the fact that some might just like the idea of people magically getting pregnant, or just like the pregnant belly look. And the fact that demanding people to make something that only you're interested in is just a bad ideal. If you want to play a game where you fuck people to get pregnant, there are several games like that already. If you can't find them, make your own. Just know that Preggo isn't fucking around, they're actually making a real game, with actual content. At the very least, the plot is unique, and they have their own artwork.

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks, With seeds I feel that content involving sex just isn't a good fit for the theme. The theme for this particular game is mostly focused around the pregnancy aspect itself instead of the impregnation aspect that many games here on f95 have. That said though, I'm not opposed to making more games in the future that are more NSFW themes in nature.

Also I do find it funny that the amount of people who post here who either don't read the game description or don't play the game at all and just remark on the game tag itself without realizing there is an explanation in game. They are also missing out on the more nsfw themed bad ends the game has as well. (Many with implied oviposition content but still no sex scenes though)

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes