RPGM Seeds of Destiny [v0.340] [Preggopixels]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
This isn't exactly a realistic game; it has a strong focus on hyper pregnancy like that, some even bigger (those do immobilize the person generally).
I do not expect realism in games like this, even the ones that are supposed to be set in what is our current world/times, but there is believable, semi believable and outright dumb, that sort of size is outright dumb, the weight of their size would more than likely crush the lower babies in their body due to the weight of the others above and around them. The only reason I have not just laughed myself stupid and ignored the game is that it does not seem to affect the player and their team mates, well not to the point I have played anyway.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I do not expect realism in games like this, even the ones that are supposed to be set in what is our current world/times, but there is believable, semi believable and outright dumb, that sort of size is outright dumb, the weight of their size would more than likely crush the lower babies in their body due to the weight of the others above and around them. The only reason I have not just laughed myself stupid and ignored the game is that it does not seem to affect the player and their team mates, well not to the point I have played anyway.
If hyperpregnancy like this isn't your thing, honestly you probably won't like this game. To expand on that, as you play the game, you unlock bigger and bigger pregnancies for the main characters. Also, you have the option to make many people hyperpregnant which gives you the best rewards, and there're at least one unavoidable NPC hyperpregnancy as part of the plot.

So, yeah, the game is full of that kind of thing.

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Is there a conclusion to the academy? Im still trying to find the green crystal and have no clue what to do, also. Is there an actual way to get into royal city again?

Gplace

Sep 2, 2018
Is there a conclusion to the academy? Im still trying to find the green crystal and have no clue what to do, also. Is there an actual way to get into royal city again?
you have to pass all 6 classes in the academy then you can talk to the headmaster and there is a little tent to the left of the royal cite go there and talk to the girl

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
hey because no one announce it so i will say it
the game developher preggopixels have said that he/she doesn't like how the community in f95zone like(i don't know about the detail) its like she/he doesn't that is why he abandoned the f95zone seeds of destiny

if you want to play game don't worry this game is still up to date every month i think
try check his/her itch.io menu of seeds of destiny or try to join the discord server where we all always share bugs and how to fix it

Gplace

Sep 2, 2018
hey because no one announce it so i will say it
the game developher preggopixels have said that he/she doesn't like how the community in f95zone like(i don't know about the detail) its like she/he doesn't that is why he abandoned the f95zone seeds of destiny

if you want to play game don't worry this game is still up to date every month i think
try check his/her itch.io menu of seeds of destiny or try to join the discord server where we all always share bugs and how to fix it
yeah they just released 3.60

ohaipo1

Apr 16, 2020
Does anyone have the older 0.1 or 0.2 build of the game? Just wanted to play the older builds for fun

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
Hey, out of curiosity, has Preggo ever released a Roadmap of what this game's development is supposed to look like?
Not really, from what they've said they're progressing by chapters, designing the main story route first and expanding upon the area with sidequests afterwards. Right now they're working on the dragon isles which I think is chapter 5, but they're planning to go back to the previous areas and add some flavour.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Not really, from what they've said they're progressing by chapters, designing the main story route first and expanding upon the area with sidequests afterwards. Right now they're working on the dragon isles which I think is chapter 5, but they're planning to go back to the previous areas and add some flavour.
Do we know how many chapters there are gonna be?

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes