[R>Artist 3D] Seeking 3D animator for small game mod project

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
Project:
Pleasure Party Plus, a mod I am developing for the game Pleasure Party. My end goal is to make a public framework so people can create and import their own animations/positions.

I'm at the point where I can import and play animations. I don't have any animation experience, and that's where I need help. Ideally I'd like two simple animations, one each for the male and female rig.

Developer:
I am the sole developer

Looking for:
3D artist / animator

Employment Type:
Unpaid

Work commitment:
One off

Preferred method of contact:
This forum

Job Description:
I have this workflow working so far:
  1. Extract rig from the game's files
  2. Create animation in Unity
  3. Build an asset bundle with the animation
  4. Inject code into the game
  5. Load animation from asset bundle
  6. Play animation in game.
I need help with step 2: create animation. I don't have any animation experience and the test animations I've made are very simple.

I'd like to have two animations, one each for the male and female rigs, that work in sync together. The animations don't have to be complex, I just want something basic but usable to get the point across. I'd also like to find any kinks in the workflow to make future work easier.

I can provide the rigs I extracted or instructions on how to extract them yourself, whichever is preferred.

Additional comments:
This will let me build a proof of concept asset bundle and from there I can write a how to guide and open up my framework to the community.

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
bro, do you know how to get animation from game. I want to take the character animation from the game
game name: Love Tavern

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
bro, do you know how to get animation from game. I want to take the character animation from the game
game name: Love Tavern
You can use Asset Studio to rip models and animations from Unity Games. That game looks like it might use 2D models, so I'm not familiar with what that looks like under the hood. But I'd take a look at Asset Studio as a first step.

Lillian Alvarado

Apr 9, 2024
Finding a 3D animator for a small game mod project is not just about finding one, but also about discovering potential. With APK Mod, your project will become extremely unique and interesting. Let's create impressive experiences together

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
Finding a 3D animator for a small game mod project is not just about finding one, but also about discovering potential. With APK Mod, your project will become extremely unique and interesting. Let's create impressive experiences together
What in the AI generated necropost?