[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Paid Seeking an Artist for 1 of 2 Projects

Craiggerbird

Feb 24, 2020
Hello, I’m an experienced writer looking for an artist to work with. I have two possible projects for an artist to choose between, and I’m prepared to pay $100/month (negotiable) until we’re making enough through Patreon that you’d prefer to do revenue sharing.

Project:

I have two projects to choose between, both of which have already been fully plotted out. They’re 15-chapter erotic stories with multiple endings and at least one h-scene per chapter.
  1. The first is The Racket, a story about a poor 17 year-old boy who goes to a luxurious college and ends up getting involved in a student-led drug organization called The Racket.
  2. The second is Unraveling Rachel, a story about a 27 year-old female reporter investigating the death of her friend, whom she suspects might have been murdered by her psychiatrist husband.
I would really prefer to do Project #1 first, as I’ve already created a lot of assets (characters, clothing, environments, etc.) for the game that the artist can use. I’ve already rendered ~400 shots for the first chapter, but you are free to reshoot whatever you see fit.

Developer:
My name is Craig, and I’m a writer. I’ve been doing the writing/rendering/coding/scoring for The Racket, but I’ve figured out that I just don’t have time to do the rendering in addition to everything else, which is why I’m looking for a partner.

Looking For:
An artist. You can be a 2D or 3D artist, although Daz would be nice, as I’ve already created a lot of assets in Daz for The Racket (and can help you out because I’m proficient with it).

Employment Type:
I’m willing to pay an artist $100/month (negotiable) until revenue sharing on Patreon would be more profitable for you, at which point we can switch to that.

Work Commitment:

I’m looking for an artist for one project, but I would be happy for it to blossom into a long-term work partnership.

Preferred Method of Contact:

You can get in touch with me with by PM here or by email at craiggerbird@gmail.com. We can talk that way and then move on to a Zoom call to talk in more detail.

Job Description:

I’m doing the writing/coding/scoring for the project, so I’m looking for an artist who can bear most of the rendering load. I can still do the editing/Photoshopping if needed, and I can also help with rendering when necessary, as I’m very proficient with Daz.

I’m looking for someone who can put out ~400 renders per chapter, (but a lot of those renders can be the same background with a different character pose, expression, etc.)

I’m looking for someone who can match or exceed the quality of the art I’ve already been making for the game. (I’ll attach some of the art to this post.)

Additional Comments:

For The Racket, I already have a lot of assets, including characters, clothing, poses/expressions, environments, etc. So you’ll have a lot of stuff to work with already.

I’m also very flexible and am interested in hearing from everyone, so let me know what you think. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

ulytyme

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, my name is Ulises I´m 2D artist and I´m really intereseted in your project.
Here is my portfolio link with some of my work :3

Bayek12345

Jul 27, 2022
Hey, Rult here
I started daz3d as a hobby for like 3 months now, These are my renders so far -
If anyone wants to reach out to me then PM me on f95zone.to (Here) Or my discord ( Rult#4909 )
My patreon -
My deviant art -
I have an RTX 3060 1TB SSD 16GB RAM ASUS TUF F15 laptop
So render time is kinda slow.

ulytyme

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, my name is Ulises I´m 2D artist and I´m really intereseted in your project.
Here is my portfolio link with some of my work :3