[R>Artist 3D] Share Seeking artist for launch of long-term project (profit share)

Jun 30, 2020
Project: I have a rollout and at least three substantial updates of script written for a game based on the premise underlying My Sweet Neighbors and Love Next Door. This is NOT meant to be a continuation or a copy, but instead looks at the psychology and conflicts that would arise from an MC "courting" both a mother and her daughter simultaneously. The game as planned does not include an MFF route that would include both mother and daughter, but there are some dark endings planned depending on player choices.

Developer: CursedProject Studios (Discord @ rubio_cps)

Looking for: Artists. I am partnered with a coder/art director, but we need another skilled artist or two to really make things work.

Employment Type: We would like to bring on someone as part owner of the property. As a startup we are all working for free and hope to find someone excited enough about the project that they will see the value in getting a piece of this pie.

Work commitment: We want to make a rather substantial game but have reconciled that we can release at a slower pace if we have talented people who can contribute part time and make the product worth the wait for supporters.

Preferred method of contact: Hit me up either through DM here or through Discord (@rubio_cps)

Job Description: A kick ass 3d artist who is looking for a project populated by talented and fully committed partners.

Additional comments: Please send a work sample or two. We'll talk and see if you like the smell of what we're cooking. If we're still good to go, I'll send you a permission to read the rollout and the first two updates worth of script.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
For some reason I could swear I've seen this exact thread posted before, maybe 6ish months ago. Did you try and start this up before and delete the thread?