Seeking Seeking Demon and supernatural corruption stories

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am seeking games/Stories similar to Angelica Origins, Alone Amongst Demons, Loki's Corruption,Succubus Tales and Luna's Fall from Grace. I am really interested in plots that involve Demons and Female protagonists with Corruption elements if possible. It is fun watching a Heroine go from Good to Bad or atleast have a moral conundrum and have a choice to be bad, or what I prefer to call it more fun routes. Being Good is so boring. Cheers.

slumbering-badger

Apr 6, 2020
Village of Nightmare is a classic - Hero stumbles into the lair of the last succubus, gets succubized, and is given the mission of infiltrating and corrupting the nearby village. Has a sequel, and a board-game spinoff (Inma Ka Sugoroku).

Reactions: JaszMan

nerdman83

Mar 12, 2019
darn,not in english
You can use Sugoi Translator along with Textractor to translate any VN/Hgame in real-time with good accuracy.

As for corruption games, there are a ton, you're best off putting in the corruption and game tag in e-hentai (exhentai but log into e-hentai forum first or you get cookie banned) or hitomi search (type:gamecg tag) and going through it. You can combine it with the magical girl, demon girl, or monster girl tag. You can add the transformation tag but not all games are tagged with that.

There are tons of them, the big ones are probably anything by (use the group tag -- these are game developers not games, they have tons of games in this genre [some have some futa elements])
Lusterise
Triangle
Escude
HEAT-SOFT
ZION
Valkyrie Games
MAIKA
Magical Girl
Mille Feuille
Portion
And some stuff from TinkerBell / WendyBell

Last edited: