Seeking Seeking games with a character portrait that changes/body modification

Angel_The_Dog

May 3, 2022
So I'm looking for games (2D art style only, preferrably) where there's a character portrait that changes - and I'll give some examples, how they change, and other things that I'm looking for - I just know that there's not much organization regarding what I'm looking for, so I'd like to make a compilation of stuff for people who want what I want.

As I said, I'd like there to be a character portrait, or an image of the character - Games that do this well would be Melty's Quest, BMO TV, Parasite infection - a live update of what's happening to your character - that is required.

The second part of the requirement is that it changes - and while I've searched for games that do this, the tag 'transformation' is very loosely used, and there exists no 'Body Modification' tag - the transformation tag is used for really anything changing - whether it's a game about a boy becoming a girl, or vice versa, or it's a game with a magical girl that transforms into her outfit, the tag is used all the time.

As per the transformation - anything goes, really. Parasite Infection uses parasites that show up on the character portrait, which slowly change your body to be more sexually useful to them (so does Blowjob Monster) - Rain's Rave and Lilian's livelihood do the same - Contamination gets really into it, completely changing the MC from magic - In Venture Seas, you can be turned into a bimbo, which changes everything from your lips to your height. These transformations are what I'm looking for.

I'll list a few games I've played which I feel really fit the conditions, then I'll list some things that I'm specifically looking for. Any and all help is appreciated, thank you!

Defenestration - Tech Enhancement of Body
BMOTV - Uses of drugs in gameshow to modify yourself/others
Rain's Rave/Lilia's Livelihood - uses insects, creatures, and monsters to effect the body of the MC
Contamination - changes body via alchemy/magic
Parasite Infection - Changes body using parasites, can change others

I've played a lot more games like these, but I can't think of them on the spot - so any additions are welcome. Anyways, here are my personal criteria:

Needed:
Character Portrait, 2D Art, Female MC, Body Modification (the changing of the body - growth of certain body parts, changing in nature (for example, growing a tail or changing features), additional appendages, anything really)
Appreciated: Growth in lips specifically, insects/parasites/monsters, magic, RPGM

Thank you all so much!

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Star Knightess Aura - the earth part of the FMC is quite thoroughly and in details changing, but it's just makeup, hairdress, outfit. Nothing too drastic-horrific so far. Magic, rpgm.

Good Girl Gone Bad - somewhat the same. At least, the growth in lips like you wanted.

Angel_The_Dog

May 3, 2022
Star Knightess is a great one! Definitely adding to the list, I’ve played it through a couple of times too - I’ll be sure to check out good girl gone bad as well.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
TC might apply, the portrait changes with clothing (and there are quite a few lewd options). There's also a bimbo route, but I don't know how much TF it has before the ending.

Lost Chapter has loli and oppai TFs that change the portrait and H-CGs. I think there's a couple more TFs in the DLC.

There are more suggestions if the portrait changes can just be clothing rather than TFs.

Angel_The_Dog

May 3, 2022
TC might apply, the portrait changes with clothing (and there are quite a few lewd options). There's also a bimbo route, but I don't know how much TF it has before the ending.

Lost Chapter has loli and oppai TFs that change the portrait and H-CGs. I think there's a couple more TFs in the DLC.

There are more suggestions if the portrait changes can just be clothing rather than TFs.
I've played TC before, I don't recall a bimbo route though - I'll have to check it out again. Lost chapter is one I've heard of - I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks! Do you have any others at all?