Seeking seeking help where to download battle raper 1 or 2

mimiko857

Nov 10, 2021
hello good day,
excuse for the intrusion but does anyone know where i can download battle raper 1 or 2? it seems like the hongfire website is already closed (it shut down long ago if i remember correctly). i used to download there for illusion games. Can anyone recommend a good site like f95z?

Reactions: Lakota

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello good day,
excuse for the intrusion but does anyone know where i can download battle raper 1 or 2? it seems like the hongfire website is already closed (it shut down long ago if i remember correctly). i used to download there for illusion games. Can anyone recommend a good site like f95z?
i have both the games 1 & 2 in my old external hard drive ( downloaded since 2007 ) along with 15+ illusion games .. but there's 2 problems :

1- battle raper 1 works only with crack.exe & i do have the crack .. but its considered virus & the anti-virus keeps on high-lighting it as ( jeefo.A ) or something like that & trying to remove it .. but im not sure if its really a virus .. since the anti-virus have allergic from any EXE .. so i keep it in the archive file so it will not be lost .. because the game will not work without it any way .. so its up to you if you want this copy .. it works for me & i have no other choice

( as i recall 2004 - 2007 the anti-virus was still green & its early days .. so it was very common that any thing you download it has 60% chance that it contains some kind of virus .. specially adult webs or when you find a game that is not from the official site .. but these old viruses not that advanced to be effective now in windows 11 .. i think they were programed to active in XP or Vista & maybe Win 7 & that's it ) .. so again .. its up to you .. the choice is yours .. its a risk i already take

2- the second problem is that i don't even know how to upload the games here or how to send them to you lol .. if you or any one interested about it just message me & teach me how to do it then i will .. who knows maybe any one here can make a thread for it and upload this copy in here or repack it

Reactions: mimiko857

mimiko857

Nov 10, 2021
i have both the games 1 & 2 in my old external hard drive ( downloaded since 2007 ) along with 15+ illusion games .. but there's 2 problems :

1- battle raper 1 works only with crack.exe & i do have the crack .. but its considered virus & the anti-virus keeps on high-lighting it as ( jeefo.A ) or something like that & trying to remove it .. but im not sure if its really a virus .. since the anti-virus have allergic from any EXE .. so i keep it in the archive file so it will not be lost .. because the game will not work without it any way .. so its up to you if you want this copy .. it works for me & i have no other choice

( as i recall 2004 - 2007 the anti-virus was still green & its early days .. so it was very common that any thing you download it has 60% chance that it contains some kind of virus .. specially adult webs or when you find a game that is not from the official site .. but these old viruses not that advanced to be effective now in windows 11 .. i think they were programed to active in XP or Vista & maybe Win 7 & that's it ) .. so again .. its up to you .. the choice is yours .. its a risk i already take

2- the second problem is that i don't even know how to upload the games here or how to send them to you lol .. if you or any one interested about it just message me & teach me how to do it then i will .. who knows maybe any one here can make a thread for it and upload this copy in here or repack it
its okay man I'm just gonna wait on some players that posts a thread here about battle raper 1 and 2

sektz

Aug 6, 2018
I got the game from an InternetArchive Torrent. It also contains the Bonus Cap Raper and Sexy Raper and all instructions for installation.

Important to note is the game will likely run at 10fps on Windows10. This is a common Illusion games problem. There are some Videos that tell you to download a D3D9.dll which didn't work for me but dgvoodoo did.
download dgvoodoo (from the official website). From the archive copy
dgVoodoo2_82_5.zip\MS\x86\d3d9.dll
into the games folder next to the BattleRaper2.exe

The Addon's don't seem to be really worth it though. Sexy Raper and Cap Raper must be separately installed and are just Camera Modes.
Cap Raper also comes with 3 additional characters, but they are only available in freemode and healing, and not even visible in character select. If you want them you only need 3 files and another noCD fix. To save you some time (The files are all in the addon folder):
Data/br2_020.pp
Data/br2_021.pp
BattleRaper2.exe
BattleRaper2_universal_plugin_patch/BattleRaper2_universal_plugin_patch.exe
##go to BattleRaper2 install folder, copy the .exe files in the root directory and both .pp files into Data
##run BattleRaper2_universal_plugin_patch.exe
##If you go in Free mode and hold ctrl while selecting one of the first characters you get Esk, Mayu, Bael instead (only shows in game)