Seeking Seeking recommendations for games

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
I would like to know if anyone could recommend any games that could be comparable to the likes of Milfy City or Summertime Saga.
Yes I know you cant really compare anything to those 2 as they are pretty much in there own leagues.
The comparison I am looking for as to those games is having options and things to do in the game like those 2 provide.
Its nice to be able to do more then choosing between options like "peek" or "dont peek" and 5 or 6 scenes later. "touch butt" Dont touch".

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Could I recommend you to have a look at Heavy Five? The motto of the game is "All Content is Optional", and indeed it is. You're gonna have so many choices the dev said there would be 116 different outcomes by the end of the game. Be warned, though, only the first 3 chapters (out of ten) are out, and the real sex starts in chapter 4.

I would also recommend Personal Trainer, for a free-roaming feel with several Love Interests and great funny writing :)

Reactions: ogar nightelf

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Could I recommend you to have a look at Heavy Five? The motto of the game is "All Content is Optional", and indeed it is. You're gonna have so many choices the dev said there would be 116 different outcomes by the end of the game. Be warned, though, only the first 3 chapters (out of ten) are out, and the real sex starts in chapter 4.

I would also recommend Personal Trainer, for a free-roaming feel with several Love Interests and great funny writing :)
I will give them a look. Thank you

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Should anyone desire the multiplex experience ... try BADIK
Should anyone experience the android way ... Try City of Broken Dreamers and Areas of Gray
Should anyone want the Private theater experience ... Try High rise Climb or Pine Falls
Romance is catered to in the posts above ... Happy Gaming!

Reactions: Barabash

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
So if i'm reading this correctly you want a more story driven experience ?
If i'm mistaken then feel free to correct me

If not then...

City of Broken Dreamers
Haley's Story
Corrupted Kingdoms
No I don't necessarily want a story driven experience as much as I want to feel more involved.
I want to feel like I'm actually playing a game versus just reading a book.
I like being able to ignore person A if I want and interact with person B.
I like to be able to have to do more then simply pick between a couple options every few pages.
Which in my opinion are what makes Milfy City and Summertime Saga 2 of the highest ranked games on here. Because you have multiple options of what you can do. You're not forced into a static path of what and how you do things.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
No I don't necessarily want a story driven experience as much as I want to feel more involved.
I want to feel like I'm actually playing a game versus just reading a book.
I like being able to ignore person A if I want and interact with person B.
I like to be able to have to do more then simply pick between a couple options every few pages.
Which in my opinion are what makes Milfy City and Summertime Saga 2 of the highest ranked games on here. Because you have multiple options of what you can do. You're not forced into a static path of what and how you do things.
Oh okay, yeah i misunderstood.

Best suggestion i can give that fills that kind of gameplay requirements is
Mythic Manor
Harem Hotel (There's a minor caveat here some character stories overlap) but for the most part you can pick your best girl.

There's other games that do similar things but i can't recommend them personally because i found them either too convoluted or too boring at the current time.

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Oh okay, yeah i misunderstood.

Best suggestion i can give that fills that kind of gameplay requirements is
Mythic Manor
Harem Hotel (There's a minor caveat here some character stories overlap) but for the most part you can pick your best girl.

There's other games that do similar things but i can't recommend them personally because i found them either too convoluted or too boring at the current time.
Thank you. I will give them a look.