Seeking Seeking similar games like "Elena's Life"

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Hi All,

I am looking for similar games(non-hentai) like Elena's Life which includes angles like fiancée/wife had to cheat at the back of the man, with boss, step-son/son, neighbors etc. I mean almost a similar kind of storyline like Elena's Life . I have played Manila Shaw too, but the story is not similar like the above mentioned game.

So, I will appreciate if anyone can help me with names/links of similar games(RPGM or Ren'Py anything is fine) like Elena's Life.

Thanks in advance. :)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Hi All,

I am looking for similar games(non-hentai) like Elena's Life which includes angles like fiancée/wife had to cheat at the back of the man, with boss, step-son/son, neighbors etc. I mean almost a similar kind of storyline like Elena's Life . I have played Manila Shaw too, but the story is not similar like the above mentioned game.

So, I will appreciate if anyone can help me with names/links of similar games(RPGM or Ren'Py anything is fine) like Elena's Life.

Thanks in advance. :)
forget the previous advices.... exspecially AWAM that is a boring game update 1 time yearly or less with no sex scenes (this dev is so slow and is milked for nothing)

here are the very very SIMILAR GAME as Elena's Life

LIza's Story
The Office Wife
Twelve Days of Christmas

also not so much similar but with a great ammount of sex scenes

Anna exciting
Special Request
Manila Shaw
Laura Lustful Secrets

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
  • Hey there