[R> Other] Share Seeking social co-ordinator

Lucid Intent

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
Project:
The project is a VN (Renpy/Daz/gimp) following the exploits of a private eye as he investigates a seemingly simple missing person case. Including branching conversations, inventory and clue management, humour (dark), parody/homage (light), and a cast of unique characters all with something to hide. Also sex, of course!

The game is still in its infancy, with little to show save for a few early-game renders and polished dialogue from my outline. As of the now I'm mostly working on game mechanics.

Developer:
Dev is my own self. I'm writing, coding and doing the art. This is my first game.

Looking for:
A social manager/co-ordinator. Full details below.

Employment Type:
Share - Though of course no initial payment can be made due to there not being any kind of published alpha/online presence of the game yet. Initial % to be discussed, with a fixed initial amount for a period of time and flexible thereafter dependant on workload. Share includes any official publication of the game (Patreon/Steam etc)

Work commitment:
As much time as you are willing/able to give. At the start the demands will be low, but will increase as the game approaches a version release - and then continue during the life of the game.

Preferred method of contact:
A DM on here will do for now. Discord later when we set up a channel.

Job Description:
- Initial setup of social channels - Discord/Twitter etc
- Moderation of said channels
- Seeking online mentions of the game on various forums to keep abreast of game information
- Maintaining clear communication on social channels regarding the state of the game and the dev process
- Promotion of the game

Additional comments:
Though this is my first game, I want to demonstrate an air of professionalism in its development. Clear communication is key, and a hard-at-work dev may not be as available for social interaction as the audience might require. I feel that having someone on the team who can focus on this aspect alone would be a great help to the overall quality of the game.

This of course applies to myself as I would be regularly and consistantly in touch with the social co-ordinator regarding progress updates, questions and arising matters.

Reactions: rf96