[R>Translator] Paid Seeking Translators for Spanish - Italian - German - Russian - More...

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Project:

Between Two Worlds

Developer:

Drooskati

Looking for:

I am looking for native translators. The primary focus is Spanish, Italian, German, and Russian, but I'm open to others as well. If you can read/write/speak another language natively, while also having an excellent grasp of English, I'm interested in talking to you.

Employment Type:

This will be paid. Please do not expect professional market rates, as I cannot afford that. I'm looking for people who want to make a little money on the side, casually doing the translation work at their own pace (for the most part).

Work commitment:

TBD

Preferred method of contact:

Discord: Droosk#0001, or you can

Job Description:

See other bits.

Additional comments:

I am not interested in MTL. If you're not capable of or interested in producing a proper native translation, please do not reach out. I can do MTL myself for free. If you ARE interested, please understand that I will be providing your translations to native speakers of the appropriate language for review. If they tell me that it was likely MTL, then we're going to have problems. Mistakes are acceptable, and expected, but there is a BIG difference between MTL and native with mistakes.

The current version of my game contains about 135,000 words within a little over 9,000 lines of dialogue and narration. About 500 of those lines are duplicates.

If you're interested, please reach out to me. I'd prefer Discord as I'm there all day, but you can message me here on F95 if you'd like. Let me know if you've worked with any other devs/games. Please also have an idea of how much you'd like to receive for this. If we work well together, this may be a longer term thing.

Thanks!

Lion4ik

Dec 26, 2022
Here a person translates the game into Russian language