Seeking Seeking

GoldenRocher

Sep 16, 2022
I'm looking for games similar to my taste like:
*being a dik
*summer's gone
*jessica o'neils
*a wife and a mother
*hillside (is actually one of my favorite but lacks sex scenes)

I prefer games building up relationship first before sex scenes, I like the tease like jessica o'neils and a wife and a mother. Incest is not my cup of tea, 3d preferably.

& Happy New Year!

GoldenRocher

Sep 16, 2022
Filtering the games section by rating should set you up, since your taste seems to be shared my many here (excluding incest).

If 3D Honey Select models don't turn you off, these seem to be appreciated by many:

- Eternum

- Once in a Lifetime

- Ripples

- very good game, but romance is only a part of it Pale Carnations

Since you enjoyed Being a DIK I guess you don't mind a meek MC or feminist frame in games. If you should, just reply again and I can give other recommendations.

Greetings & Happy New Year to you too :)

[Edit: And a late Welcome ;) ]

No, not at all and no free roam if possible.

thank you.. oh.. I forgot, force sex kinda turns me off, so I like men to be more gentle and kinda innocent. I'm focusing more on female protagonist, but either way is fine

• Hey there
Reactions: hellohello95zone

GoldenRocher

Sep 16, 2022
Then you should be fine with almost every game appearing in the top rated list I linked above. Sadly for me its just the other way round so I don't find many... :HideThePain:

Greetings :)

I wish I could recommend you games too, sadly I'm only a newcomer... but hey I just finished Project Myriam and there are paths that I didn't like, it might be your cup of tea, if you haven't check it out yet

Thank you once again

GoldenRocher

Sep 16, 2022
Glad I could help.

Actually just today I was looking at Project M - sadly its female MC.

If you are looking for a really wholesome VN, Teaching Feeling is the best rated game of all time on the japanese site dl.com. Don't be disencouraged by the art, the title or the beginning of the game. It's called the head-pat simulator by fans and it's really good for the heart.

Wish you well :)

Update: I tried the list of games you recommended me. I played this game called ‘Desert Stalker’ and is definitely my top tier.

I don't know if you already tried it . You may need to check it out, don't worry it's a male protagonist this time.

P.S. It's not good for the heart

• Red Heart
Reactions: hellohello95zone

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I'm looking for games similar to my taste like:
*being a dik
*summer's gone
*jessica o'neils
*a wife and a mother
*hillside (is actually one of my favorite but lacks sex scenes)

I prefer games building up relationship first before sex scenes, I like the tease like jessica o'neils and a wife and a mother. Incest is not my cup of tea, 3d preferably.

& Happy New Year!
If you will allow some shameless self promotion :LOL:

There is relationship building, teasing I think and no incest so

I too enjoyed most of the above mentioned

Happy new year pal

Reactions: GoldenRocher