• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 25, 2021
Interesting premise and good execution - that's all you need for a good demo/initial release and this VN excels at them. The overall premise has a lot of room for intrigue and mystery and the dev has already laid down track for some of it. It'll be interesting to see how it progresses. Looking forward to future updates.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm down to check this out. If I had to say who's my favorite from the pic/banner, it would be the one in the middle and after her is the one on the left. Anyway, let me see how it goes.

Reactions: bruce555

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
The renders look weird as if you're viewing through a fisheye lens - personally I found it very off-puttting

Jan 18, 2021
Not too shabby of a start. Animations are ok, but my biggest complaint would be camera work.
Need to lay off the wide-angle lens and awkward angles.

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
You should probably rename gui/game_menu.png to game_menu.jpg, game crashes otherwise when pressing Esc or RMB

Reactions: KenneX

lincolnholmes

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
hey, quick question
what are the future tags?
any controversial tags are in plan ?

A fair bit of them I would say. The storyboard does include some of the more controversial tags but f95 guideline says to include only things that have been implemented so it'll be a few updates before I can clarify on that. To be fair this assumes we have the same standard for controversial.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
A fair bit of them I would say. The storyboard does include some of the more controversial tags but f95 guideline says to include only things that have been implemented so it'll be a few updates before I can clarify on that. To be fair this assumes we have the same standard for controversial.
yes, as tags
but you can always write the upcoming future tags in the :
Genre Spoiler
"Future tags : X , Z , Y " etc
those tags that you refer that f95 says not to include them if they are not in the game are the ones from above the title.
these written you can add them as future ones.
So people will know what kinks to expect.
Look at it from another PoV
You spend 6 months lets say playing the game, then dev adds NTR/Sharing/Rape/NEcro or whatever other controversial tag and you don't like them right?
so.. you wasted 6 months playing a game and waiting for a game that took a turn you don't enjoy.
that's why it's good to ahve that in the future tags.
Players know what to expect.

lincolnholmes

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
Not too shabby of a start. Animations are ok, but my biggest complaint would be camera work.
Need to lay off the wide-angle lens and awkward angles.

Fair enough. 100% Agree.

I do plan to rework the renders in full by 1.0. The next few updates will focus on presenting the story points and doing better with the transitions, posing, camera, and expressions. Luckily I've gotten a lot of feedback on what I'm doing wrong and what is somewhat working. Now it's just assembling the pieces properly.

Thank you very much for the feedback.

lincolnholmes

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
yes, as tags
but you can always write the upcoming future tags in the :
Genre Spoiler
"Future tags : X , Z , Y " etc
those tags that you refer that f95 says not to include them if they are not in the game are the ones from above the title.
these written you can add them as future ones.
So people will know what kinks to expect.
Look at it from another PoV
You spend 6 months lets say playing the game, then dev adds NTR/Sharing/Rape/NEcro or whatever other controversial tag and you don't like them right?
so.. you wasted 6 months playing a game and waiting for a game that took a turn you don't enjoy.
that's why it's good to ahve that in the future tags.
Players know what to expect.

I can understand that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are the ones I can identify easily in the storyboard. I think by comparison to NTR/ Sharing/ Rape/ Necro most are not as controversial. Of the ones in your post Necro is definitely out. While the other three are still on the table. Rape for narrative reasons and NTR and sharing for player choice. Though the current NTR in the story would be Netori so I'm not sure if that counts.

The main point being the other three could still happen but I'm not 100% on those. The plan is to make a poll in the future when I get to that point.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I can understand that.

These are the ones I can identify easily in the storyboard. I think by comparison to NTR/ Sharing/ Rape/ Necro most are not as controversial. Of the ones in your post Necro is definitely out. While the other three are still on the table. Rape for narrative reasons and NTR and sharing for player choice. Though the current NTR in the story would be Netori so I'm not sure if that counts.

The main point being the other three could still happen but I'm not 100% on those. The plan is to make a poll in the future when I get to that point.
if you have Netori (MC stealing other women) then the NTR tag is not warranted, since here it doesn't fall under that tag.
If it's player choice and not forced or skippable options then it should be okay I reckon,
Guess we'll see how thiis VN develops.
For now I'll keep an eye on it.
Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Reactions: lamarks

lincolnholmes

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
if you have Netori (MC stealing other women) then the NTR tag is not warranted, since here it doesn't fall under that tag.
If it's player choice and not forced or skippable options then it should be okay I reckon,
Guess we'll see how thiis VN develops.
For now I'll keep an eye on it.
Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

No problem and I appreciate any and all feedback so feel free to jump on the discord if you have any questions or suggestions if you can't reach me here.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Please if you do make ntr/sharing/swapping please make it completely avoidable so that those that don't enjoy that content can still enjoy the game?

Rape is difficult because of the mental Trauma it inflicts on a person especially if that person is supposed to be a LI for the mc?

Thank you for your time :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1
Size 44.3 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote