Unreal Engine Segs Club From Another World [v.240803] [Code 8 Neko]

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Where are you at? Is it the first day after the dream? You speak to Mia then go to the hall (the middle room), there is a door leading to Edo. Talk to everyone in Edo and go back home for the welcoming party. There is only Day 1 content for now. Not much to do after day 1. Please look forward to the next update.
But I cannot open the door to Edo. I pressed E a million times and it doesn't open.

Reactions: DoorKun

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
But I cannot open the door to Edo. I pressed E a million times and it doesn't open.
Weird. You can't go to Edo if you haven't spoken to Mia yet. Please try a new game to see if the error still occurs.
There is a confirmed bug that you can't go back to Edo if you haven't spoken to everyone in Edo before returning home. That bug is fixed in the next update.

Reactions: DoorKun

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Weird. You can't go to Edo if you haven't spoken to Mia yet. Please try a new game to see if the error still occurs.
There is a confirmed bug that you can't go back to Edo if you haven't spoken to everyone in Edo before returning home. That bug is fixed in the next update.
Yeah, new game worked. Now everything is ok.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
first room factory something something makeshifted into a house is pure darkness, oh my god. took me several minutes of touching walls to find the way outside
i like the music

• Haha
Reactions: code8neko

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
first room factory something something makeshifted into a house is pure darkness, oh my god. took me several minutes of touching walls to find the way outside
i like the music
Thanks @@
Is the Dream too dark? I will tweak it to be brighter in the next update.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
Thanks @@
Is the Dream too dark? I will tweak it to be brighter in the next update.
the dream and the appartment too (for the first time, after coming back its ok)
prioritize segs pls my new boss at the conbini is a cutie and i need to cream her insides asap

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
the dream and the appartment too (for the first time, after coming back its ok)
prioritize segs pls my new boss at the conbini is a cutie and i need to cream her insides asap
Ah. Then RAM flood might have caused it. If you have low RAM, or you are using AMD cards, low tier RTX cards. You may get black textures the first time you start an Unreal game. Just exit and enter the game again and It will be normal.

RAM usage will be reduced alot in the next update => faster loading time, less issues.

Here is a spoiler for the remake of Sydney, your new boss.
SydneyRemake.jpg

Reactions: jampfl and seriiuo

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
Ah. Then RAM flood might have caused it. If you have low RAM, or you are using AMD cards, low tier RTX cards. You may get black textures the first time you start an Unreal game. Just exit and enter the game again and It will be normal.
ohh that explains, then. not even rtx, im running a mobile gtx 1050. third-worlder and proud fml
loved her new look. the scars look quite nice on her. she also looks like she has a gta-like side job which would be quite the surprise

• Yay, new update!

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I guess I'll ask to save myself time on this, are you going to have futaxmale and trapxmale, or is it only malex? also is femdom going to be a one of scene/character route/viable playstyle in the game? Also does said planned femdom only applicable to side characters?

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
I guess I'll ask to save myself time on this, are you going to have futaxmale and trapxmale, or is it only malex? also is femdom going to be a one of scene/character route/viable playstyle in the game? Also does said planned femdom only applicable to side characters?
I plan for male on futa/trap, I haven't thought of futa/trap pegging on main char yet. Femdom is for a side character later in game, I haven't planned femdom for a main girl yet.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I plan for male on futa/trap, I haven't thought of futa/trap pegging on main char yet. Femdom is for a side character later in game, I haven't planned femdom for a main girl yet.
Ah okay, thanks for letting me know, appreciate it o/

edit: for what its worth, I did play your introduction at least before checking back. "losing sense of time and space" should be "losing sense of time and reality" since you're talking about dimensions

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
Ah okay, thanks for letting me know, appreciate it o/

edit: for what its worth, I did play your introduction at least before checking back. "losing sense of time and space" should be "losing sense of time and reality" since you're talking about dimensions
Ay thanks for the feedback. It's a hassle to fix that intro video sub so I will stick with it for the time being. When I redraw the intro in the future I will use your words. Thanks alot.

Reactions: Sorreah

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
It would be good if the dev would switch to webp instead of png, so the releases aren't so gigantic.
Most of the textures were originally jpeg but converted to Unreal format when packaged. But yeah the size is gigantic :'(
I tried to downsized most 4K textures to 1K and 2K but the size is still gigantic. But worth it tho. The graphics is good.

Reactions: Elasstommer