Seireiko Nikke Paid Nude Mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 12, 2022
I'm not sure but honestly, doing it on discord doesn't make any sense. Makes me feel like OP feels some power rush over holding files secretly on his exclusive club that nobody can join.

Why don't we use a file uploading site and have it all available publicly for download? This thread is a joke.

jiang.shi

May 30, 2021
I'm not sure but honestly, doing it on discord doesn't make any sense. Makes me feel like OP feels some power rush over holding files secretly on his exclusive club that nobody can join.

Why don't we use a file uploading site and have it all available publicly for download? This thread is a joke.

I agree, I mentioned it earlier in the thread, it doesn't make sense not to mirror the stuff because we've literally seen another nude modder get his shit nuked, and the whole thread basically just blindly went with an exclusive Discord without questioning it; that, surprise surprise, also got nuked and now they're in lockdown with no mirrors

I guarantee you they won't reupload this shit elsewhere moving forward too

I retract my original statement, I was given additional context into the nature of niche titty mods and their makers making it particularly difficult to acquire by usual means
I did not consider that there would be Kokoboro levels of annoyances to acquire the mod and it was kind of a dick move for me to go after the people that are trying to make that shit free

Last edited:
Reactions: Momo Nishimiya
Aug 12, 2023
I agree, I mentioned it earlier in the thread, it doesn't make sense not to mirror the stuff because we've literally seen another nude modder get his shit nuked, and the whole thread basically just blindly went with an exclusive Discord without questioning it; that, surprise surprise, also got nuked and now they're in lockdown with no mirrors

I guarantee you they won't reupload this shit elsewhere moving forward too
If it was that easy we would have done it much sooner

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote