Seireiko Nikke Paid Nude Mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

red_cloud0

Jul 2, 2017
A year later, still no torrent, no actual leak, just some closed discord that refuses to share despite there being dozens of different ways to post a download link if anyone actually cared. Meanwhile people continue to pay this guy thousands of dollars every month because some discord is more concerned with "being infiltrated" than actually sharing the content they were created to share. It's not like he's part of the FBI, he's not going to send a SWAT team to your house to arrest you if you post a download link to some files. We are literally on a pirate site, I've never seen anyone so scared to actually post download links to pirated files.

Imagine supporting an actual p*do:
1727198957365.png

tv2x

Jul 17, 2021
A year later, still no torrent, no actual leak, just some closed discord that refuses to share despite there being dozens of different ways to post a download link if anyone actually cared. Meanwhile people continue to pay this guy thousands of dollars every month because some discord is more concerned with "being infiltrated" than actually sharing the content they were created to share. It's not like he's part of the FBI, he's not going to send a SWAT team to your house to arrest you if you post a download link to some files. We are literally on a pirate site, I've never seen anyone so scared to actually post download links to pirated files.

Imagine supporting an actual p*do:
View attachment 4066605
Exactly. Although, I believe the server is dead.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote