VN - Others - Completed - Seitenkan (The Sex Change) -You Can Cum Inside Me!- [Dieselmine]

1. 5.00 star(s)

bubblycloud

Definitely a fan, very hot. Felt like I could play this game forever. Keep coming back to it over the years. Just because others don't like it doesn't mean it isn't good. Glad to have this on this site.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

There are about 6-8 choices in total. The story seems to be written to always set up another scene. The setup and first hour of exposition have nothing to do with the overall plot. (The character dreams of moving out and getting a great job but drops that the moment he has a sex change) ~ also there's a trap/futa character you aren't warned about and are forced to watch scenes with. If you came here for the busty girl on the cover, run away, because you've been duped, enjoy your dick-girl futa confusion.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

The game is okay. It really suffers from lack of choice imo. Every choice is 1 option or another. Which really do not do anything besides if you have sex with someone or not. That's it, the game has a decent concept and I personally was really into the lore behind how the genderswap happened and the ramifications of that, hell I think my favourite chachter was the doctor that made it happen. But instead of focusing on that you get sex scenes with every male in the game.

There are 4 true endings all of them are meh or worse. There are 2 bad endings which just end the game when you try to get your the MC out of the bad situation.

Game took about 2 hours at most to beat. Guide for the endings are on page 3 of the thread.

I personally do not recomend you play this game. It gets 2 stars from me for working as a game mechanically and for not being completely a kinetic novel.