Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.4b Fix 1] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
Scenes are,
handjob+titjob to the jailer.
anal scene with the bull/beast.
handjob+titjob by the cow to the jailer.

Yes, you can continue it from the last saved file from previous version of the game.
How do you get the titjob to the jailer and handjob, titjob by the cow?

Nevermind, I figured it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: camper88
Feb 11, 2023
Why is the game still buggy? I keep getting Gnome seed everytime I advance the dialogue & everytime I click on objects, plus going to different rooms as well. So far I have 409 bottles of Gnome seeds. Can the developer just put in a walk through? Some communication would be helpful from the developer..

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2023
I got the sand club & nothing is happening, can anyone help here? Why cant players communicate here? Most just talk about the least importent stuff, such as the art, and story, while ignoring or just not caring about the quest glitches or no clear direction in the quest. Star rating: 0/5 from me.

yakyb

Sep 12, 2020
why can’t I start from the orc camp, although there are saves? if you start from the very beginning, then the dwarf seed is constantly added .... help

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
Hmm, i dont even have an option for handjob. Just "Test my ass".
you need to go to jail a decent amount, flirt with and collect mushrooms for the warden, and then eventually he'll let you job on him. After that, keep on jobbing away and you'll get all the options for you and the cow.

Reactions: camper88

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Scenes are,
handjob+titjob to the jailer.
anal scene with the bull/beast.
handjob+titjob by the cow to the jailer.

Yes, you can continue it from the last saved file from previous version of the game.
So where's the jailer? I can't find him
Also if you have a save at the end of 0 4 please send it

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
That's what I'm asking about
Where's the jail or how to get there?
First go to the tent with the pole. Suck the dildo, then go to the big orc dude near the gate. Choose Talk > I've done all the work for today. Then the black haired girl should snitch on you and you will end up in the horny jail.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
First go to the tent with the pole. Suck the dildo, then go to the big orc dude near the gate. Choose Talk > I've done all the work for today. Then the black haired girl should snitch on you and you will end up in the horny jail.
Thanks
So here's my problem I don't see a tent. Is it on the main map? Screenshot_20230531-163254_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
What should I do to reach it? And here's my save if you'd like to check if I screwed something

Reactions: TheRapist_00
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes