Unity Completed Seleka Exposes Herself in a Naked Coat and Hopefully Doesn't Get Caught [Final] [SheableSoft]

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes

dou-8

Jul 19, 2020
also i did that and did not work, tried other versions of BepInEx and same
How about extract content from zip to folder? Right click mouse on "There should name".zip and select option "Extract to "There should name" folder". Then copy content from created folder and put on game (before this delete old files BepInEx). P.S. Using Bandzip tool, but this optional and only using for jap zip.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
many times people in ci-en asked him about steam, and many times he said no. so assume no for now.

View attachment 3630724
"No plans for Steam. Only DLsite will be available for the time being."
Maybe Dev could think about doing business with ErogeJapan if he's worried about western platforms and how to deal with them.
They would definitely be interested.

ShinKab

Mar 21, 2023
How about extract content from zip to folder? Right click mouse on "There should name".zip and select option "Extract to "There should name" folder". Then copy content from created folder and put on game (before this delete old files BepInEx). P.S. Using Bandzip tool, but this optional and only using for jap zip.
still doesn't work and why don't people read??? I said I don't care anymore cause I already finished the game, I said it like 3 times already Bruh

ShinKab

Mar 21, 2023
can you show the screen-shot of debug console window ?
I'm gonna say for the 4th time, I already finished the game, I apreciate the help but for god sake, that censor remover plugin does not work at all and I coulnd't care less, I don't even play the game anymore. Let's stop with this Chain of replies and once again thx for help tho.

Apr 13, 2023
Body paint MIGHT work if you don't have any suspicious (i. e. increasing chance to get caught) items equipped.
Butt option is more reliable and accessible. I believe the only level where you can struggle with the butt option - the shop - is doable by bumping onto (then apologizing) customers on 2nd floor.

axelaen

Jun 19, 2018
idk about twitter but they posted on their DLsite.

next update in abt 2 months according to them, cause they'll be unavailable for a while

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Banshee96

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
I guess the original release date for August has to be delayed to September or later. Oh well, it is what it is.

Here's the full progress report translated with DeepL, and partially edited by me.
If you want videos and images, go to the link posted above.
Progress sharing of 3D stealth exposure action game!
Introduction

It's been a while!
I have created a feature that I would like to introduce to you all!

Notes: This is still in the prototype stage, so some adjustments may not be made.
The contents may be subject to change as it is still under development.
Please understand this in advance.

Drone Missions
I always thought there are limits to what you could do when exposing on your own. This is because you cannot be in a situation where your clothes, handcuff keys, etc. are truly hidden or you're left in a different place unintentionally.
However, I like exposure that I can complete alone. I don't like using other people to make that happen (although a boyfriend would still be nice).

So I came up with the idea. Let the drones do all the work.

Mission To Move Clothes To Random Locations
The mission is to have a drone carry the clothes you are wearing somewhere and they'll be placed randomly anywhere.
Of course, you have to be naked to find them.

Clothes are displayed on the compass, so you have to rely on them to find them.
However, there are some high difficulty missions where they are not even displayed!

Also, I added exhaling/sighing sound effects by the way.
I just chose the sounds at random yet, but this one is a bit loud, I'm sure people will notice it (lol).
I also added the ability to sense the direction of NPCs. This can be used when you learn passive skills.
You can turn passive skills on and off at your home PC at any time.

Mission To Move Keys And Vibrator Switches To Random Locations.
Not only clothing, but also handcuff keys and vibrator switches can be hidden by the drones.

Mission To Start From A Random Position
It is like having a drone transport you. Will you be hanging on to the drone to move around...?
(It's unrealistic in the normal sense of the word, but, well, it's a great exploration into exposure...)

It's pretty nerve-wracking when the starting point is random...! I mean, where am I!
(I am also confused in the video. (Even though I am the creator...)

Right now we only have the residential area map, but I would like to make one that randomly starts from all the maps.

Drone Missions and Others
We plan to create more drone mission patterns. I also plan to eventually make the drone mission so that you can combine the conditions yourself or even randomly determine the conditions.
However, since most of the foundation has been laid, I'm taking a break and working on other functions (actually, I haven't even prepared the drone's appearance yet).(LOL)

Also, this drone mission will be the end content of this game.
The difficulty level is very high, and I think it can be played over and over again because of the randomness of the game.
This will allow you to earn a lot of RP, but we will also prepare an end-content-like use for the RP, which we will introduce when it is completed!

Other Details
Improved the unnatural feeling of the entire leg when bending the knee.
The length of the neck can now be adjusted.
Sweat is now produced depending on heart rate. (It's a little hard to tell in the video.)

Conclusion
This time we get to introduce the end content. It was a feature I had always wanted to create, so I am relieved.

I am sorry to inform you that due to personal reasons, I will not be able to work on this project for about 4 weeks starting in mid-June. Therefore, the next article will be in about two months.

So, I will see you again in the next article!
Sounds like you can use drones to transport your clothes or even yourself to random locations, although it's end-game content so you won't get it until much later in the game.

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
That sounds amazing! Customizable, repeatable missions that put you at a disadvantage! It's such a big leap over the original missions where you'd have to leave your clothes somewhere and walk away. I'm excited, I'll happily wait another year if that's what it takes.

Blade90

May 12, 2020
I guess the original release date for August has to be delayed to September or later. Oh well, it is what it is.

Here's the full progress report translated with DeepL, and partially edited by me.
If you want videos and images, go to the link posted above.

Sounds like you can use drones to transport your clothes or even yourself to random locations, although it's end-game content so you won't get it until much later in the game.
Nice, as somebody relatable said back in the tread, a reason to keep on living

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes