Unity - Completed - Seleka Exposes Herself in a Naked Coat and Hopefully Doesn't Get Caught [Final] [SheableSoft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

gdrocker

Singlehandedly, the best exhibitionism game I have ever played, and will probably ever find. Your character, Seleka, has a plethora of different customization options, both to give her the apparent air of a different personality (my personal choices being Short Hair 2 and the Knee-High socks), or make the game more or less difficult to your tastes (expensive body paint to help pass off your nudity, going barefoot to make sneaking and chasing easier, or vibrators and other items that draw more suspicion toward you in exchange for higher rewards).

The game itself is three levels, but there's tons of replayability in them—the Night Park may look the easiest with its wide spaces and sparse population, but it's the one you'll easily find yourself going back to again and again simply because you're given so little to start with. The idea of a "rank" system to introduce more actions and unlock more objectives is a clever one, and one I enjoy a fair bit personally; it makes you feel like you're actively emboldening yourself to take on more daring stunts. The only problem with that is that the challenges are finite, and all take on the same general structure:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Graphically, the game is excellent. The character and world models are quite detailed but don't demand a high-end PC to be viewed at their highest quality (quality can still be lowered if needed, though). I won't go into things like the music, since you won't be hearing the title screen or menu songs too often; the levels are dead quiet save for the sounds of crickets, footsteps and the occasional hum of vibrators... oh, and the immutable heartbeat—if you do anything remotely lewd in this game, prepare to hear a constant 'ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump' in your ears. It's like the erotic version of Pok... uhh, a well-known monster battle game's low-health warning.

All in all, you can definitely beat this game on its Normal difficulty within a couple of hours. I strongly advise against trying the Hard difficulty, since you generate more suspicion and can't tell specifically when people are getting close to figuring you out. (Your only clues, in that case, are things like the "Expose X within sight of others" or "Expose X and flaunt it" objectives.)

The game is absolutely one of the best in the exhibitionism category, perhaps even on this site in general, but I still do have some personal gripes with it, and if ever this game gets a sequel or even just an expansion, these are things I would personally want from it.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Despite my long list of minor gripes, changes and potential additions, this version of the game—the one I'm reviewing right now—is perfect as is. Should the developer take all of my advice? No, but a few things among that list might be nice quality-of-life changes to have, and give potential future games a great deal more longevity.

Should you play this game? Absolutely, yes; I gave it five stars for a reason. It stands perfectly well on its own merits, and everyone should try it. I even made my own sort of challenge for the game, just to add further replayability and difficulty, as you can see in one of my forum posts in the thread. Create your own, or just do what comes naturally to you. Either way, this is sure to entertain you for at least two or three hours... maybe more if you're masochistic enough to try Hard difficulty.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Dogmeow

For what it is, and advertises as, I'd rate it 3.5/5.
    For what it could be, but isn't, which wouldn't be fair to rate against it, 2/5

Pros:
    High quality models/animation
    Good sound
    Some customization
    Good levels and gameplay associated with the levels

Cons:
    There's too few models/animations
    The customization options are limited (1 body paint option, stack a bunch of dildo modifiers for points)
    The scenes are often just "do the same thing, but on this level"
    No clothing options besides a skirt that's only useful as another rate modifier
    The only penalty to the game is NPC goes "aaa!" and the game ends, doesn't really give off the risk attributed towards public exposure

Off topic 2/5 rating: This game would definitely benefit from rape, corruption, and more additions to the already existing structure. You achieve "slut" level and can't really capitalize on that either. You have a blowjob animation, but can't interact with any of the NPCs in any meaningful capacity.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

AwooHarpy

Finally, some good fucking food.
    Exhibitionism and only exhibitionism. No assault, no blackmail, no gross shit, just good clean sexy fun. The graphics and controls and UI are great. It's all gameplay, and you get multiple maps to play around in.

My only complaint is a lack of clothing options: the coat is mandatory. While you can take it off and wear accessories, you can't actually exchange the coat for a different outfit.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

nulee

The games on this site are very often disappointingly samey, so it's good to see any decent sex-based gameplay mechanics implemented in a novel way. Unlockables are abundant and reasonably spaced too, so you can progressively sluttify your character as her level goes up. Little things like that add polish which makes a short and sweet experience like this worth playing (and supporting).

While there is no straight up P-in-V sex with other characters, theres still some very lewd, often creative things she gets up to. The game shows you a live feed of her from the front and a close-up of her face while she exhibits, and the expressions and poses she makes are straight out of a steamy doujin.

Having all the button prompts on screen + an auto walk function makes it possible to play this 3D game one-handed, believe it or not.

Solid actual kink-based gaming experience. Would love to see more from this dev. Highly recommend.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Fidzius

Almost perfect.

The few complaints I have are:
    • NPC short term memory- difficulty becomes from existent to silly
    • A few grindy and questionable quests- flash and taunt in a stealth based game is counter-intuitive, specific spots are not always danger=reward, doing the basic quests for every map gets repetitive
    • Questionable map quality- 1st is open, challenging and varied, 2nd is kind of okay, but shows how poor eyesight NPCs have and is needlessly long; 3rd is a cramped scam of a map. Also 3 maps is alright, their kind-of declining quality is so-so and there could have been so much more!
    Other than that, a near perfect game.

Praise be heroes who brought easy to understand and install uncensor patch!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Richday

Good implementation of exhibitionist gameplay. There is customization of costumes and accessories that you can change (love the ability to dress up a playable character!).
    It is a pity that there are no additional interactions with NPCs (petting, blowjob, sex, etc.).
    I enjoyed the game. Thanks to the author and we will wait for his next games!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

aidemalo

Best of genre. Nice game mechanics, good progression - not too fast, not too slow, achievement-like quests allows to earn points faster. A lot of clothes, toys, bodypainting. A lot of haircuts, but no pigtails or twintails sadly.

No communication with NPCs other than apologies. Some dialogues, may be small phrases from NPCs would be nice to hear. May be some more interaction other than bumping into them would be also cool.
    End of game scenes would be nice for me, may be optional?
  8. 5.00 star(s)

maenseal44

AMAZING, 100% SHOULD TRY IF YOU REALLY INTO EXHIBITIONISM

Good :
    - Nice graphics, nice performance, fluid animatioon
    - Character custimization and cosmetics
    - Nailed the exhibitionist part

Bad :
    - No hide/crouch mechanic
    - Kinda clunky NPC behavior
    - Really short gameplay, you do almost the same thing for every stage
    - Need more animation (like masturbating while walking, pee, sudden orgasm)
    - No Sex* (for me this is fine, i don't want the girl turned into sex slave and ruin the exhibitionism theme, please keep her like this)