Unity Completed Seleka Exposes Herself in a Naked Coat and Hopefully Doesn't Get Caught [Final] [SheableSoft]

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Uncensor plugin.
you must install the first. current latest ver is # .

Edit. the Dildo has issue(?). solved. plz re-download plugin.

Install
  • Install BepInEx BE.
  • Run game once.
  • put plugin file(barenai_helper.dll) to BepinEx\plugins folder.

Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : Muteki(invincibility) toggle. (different from game built-in)
Best to add this behind the Install BepInEx BE:

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
So I looked into the creator's Ci-en page and there's some things I noticed based on the translation I used:
  • The game was in development for 7 months even though there were times where the developer lost their motivation.
  • There's no plans for any future content via updates or DLC expansions that would include new stages and actions.
  • When talking about the future, the developer said they came up with at least 30 lewd ideas when making the game, but they would rather create multiple small-scale games instead of one big one, possibly to avoid scope creep.
  • Apparently the modelled uterus and ovaries was a requested feature from the developer's previous game.
  • I'm not sure if we have it here but there has been a 1.1 update that fixes some bugs and readjusted difficulty.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SelekaExposesHerselfInANakedCoatAndHopefullyDoesntGetCaught-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Alright, I feel stupid. I tried downloading the nude mod. Installed BE and followed the steps, but still can't get it to work. Can anyone tell me where to put BE or if it needs to be put somewhere?

Explain it to me as if I were stupid (which I am)

Edit: Nevermind, got it figured
1671629061334475.png
>"Nevermind, got it figured"
>Doesn't elaborate
I have the same problem

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
why does yours look like that when mine looks like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to copy contents from the "BepInEx - Unity.momo...." to where that screen was taken.

Having problems with this too. I got as far as generating new files, but an error occurred and the game does not start any more...
With that I can't help sadly :(

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
This is installation of BepInEx + plugin on another game.
the game path must have just english characters. (Multi-bytes characters NG). the game folder is "バレないように裸コートで露出するセレカさん" ? it's ok. don't ask to me why. It's BepInEx's bug. they don't fix it.
If cheat's help is not showed at title, the plugin is not loaded. try move game folder to another place.

if want to remove the console windows, edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg
[Logging.Console]

## Enables showing a console for log output.
# Setting type: Boolean
# Default value: true
Enabled = false

Last edited:

manic_yves

Dec 2, 2022
I'm so happy this game exists and actually completed unlike the other 3D exhibitionist games I've been waiting on.
It would be even better if there's more stages including big crowded places that are set during the day! :p

There was Roshutsu but it got officially abandoned.
There is Roxanne ENF Game but it's still early in development.
There's also Naked Risk 3D but its development seems to be dead.

This Seleka game is the best you're gonna get since it's actually finished, although it has a big emphasis on coat flashing than the other exhibitionist games I mentioned since you can't just throw away the coat until you unlock that ability.
I would still keep an eye on Roxanne ENF Game though since it's under active development.
Hey, thanks. I already giving a shot for Roxanne and Roshutsu, but for Roshutsu i dont have any idea what should i do in that game LOL. Roxanne pretty solid tho

xeint

Jun 21, 2020
Thank you kinda rare finding good exhibitionism game like this kinda short sadly but game was good

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, this Bepin crap still isn't working. I put the folder in the base game folder, and one in the data folder, but it still isn't generating any plugin folder whenever I run the game. Not my first rodeo with this program, but it will not work. Even changed the filepaths to english and game works fine, but no Bepin. How do you get this to work.

Also just a note, many people ask questions then edit with a NVM, figured it out. Post what you did. Other's probably have the exact same question. Seleka Screenshot.png

Last edited:

Jaguar26

Roshutsu Developer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
When talking about the future, the developer said they came up with at least 30 lewd ideas when making the game, but they would rather create multiple small-scale games instead of one big one, possibly to avoid scope creep.
This is why Japanese doujin developers are based. They don't get stuck in endless crowdfunding campaigns. They just make their game and move on to the next.

PANTYVIGILANTES

Jun 5, 2022
1691856060072.png
You have to download the BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64 one
Uncensor plugin.
you must install the first. current latest ver is # .

Edit. the Dildo has issue(?). solved. plz re-download plugin.

Install
  • Install BepInEx BE.
  • Run game once.
  • put plugin file(barenai_helper.dll) to BepinEx\plugins folder.

Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : Muteki(invincibility) toggle. (different from game built-in)

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes