RPGM - Abandoned - Selena One Hour Agent Fanmade [v0.3] [KMN]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Skipper

I'll give it a try but I hope that there will be some new content against old game? At the end I mean as main story line. Need to rid off few bugs, but it looks promising (like clothing in dialogs). I recomend to keep it simple. Original game was superb so hold to it. Main story line was very good I wouldn't change it much. I see you want to add some things to spice it up, but don't ovedo it. I still fancy old game though ... for now. I hope you can chcnge it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

EXPERTO

The game is a great fan made that grabs the good of the original game and not only incorporates it but in many cases improves it, the graphics are quite good and the gameplay, in addition to being challenging, is entertaining, as well as being able to deactivate the time in each case. , the game is in an early stage of development and still has a good number of high quality events. it's worth playing
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 54807

I really like the original Selena One Hour Agent. And this remake is very similar to it. But there are differences. Different scenes, different graphics, different story. I look forward to more updates.

The game is abandoned
  4. 4.00 star(s)

FallenAvatar

I want to see more about this. Good content and faithful to the original. It has some bugs but also the original.

The game uses RPGMaker like the original and I think that's a good idea as you often have to search locations to solve cases. In rempy it would be a graphic novel, not a game. The graphics are Honey Select, this is what I like the least, since I don't think this interface can provide good scenes like the original ones, but it will be seen.