• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
The game is a fanmade version of Selena: One Hour Agent made by Serio. The story is about the adventures of a young and naive lady with her little sister in a new city. She has a unique job that requires her to investigate all kinds of crimes in the city. The game mechanic and overall story will be kept similar to the original while the image and story will have some changes.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-25
Release Date: 2022-11-25
Developer: KMN -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Original Selena game: One Hour Agent
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

check.jpg testboob.jpg bar02.png shop16.jpg contract4.jpg poolnaked7.png protest5.png carcomercial06.png

Last edited by a moderator:

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I don't know how to use Ren'py and i also don't have enough resources. But don't worry, a new mechanic will be added to the game soon so you can get though the cases more easily.
Well.. I wish you the best of luck on this. I'll probably keep an eye on it. I do hope that someone else comes along and Renpy's it though.

Aug 31, 2017
Well.. I wish you the best of luck on this. I'll probably keep an eye on it. I do hope that someone else comes along and Renpy's it though.
Making this game in renpy is quite difficult. You have to design completely new locations with a rendering program, honey select in my case while in rpgm you have many tilesets to help you build the world more easily. In the old Selena thread, there are some guys planning to do that so it's possible.

FallenAvatar

Aug 6, 2016
I like rempy, but I think rpgm is better for this kind of game (explore locations, talk diferent characters, etc etc).
I hope that like in the original, you can talk to the people in the city and there will be naughty mini-scenes.
What I have liked least at the moment are the riddles, for people who do not speak English like me they are complicated.
I liked the first case a lot, simple (tutorial) but with many different options

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Making this game in renpy is quite difficult. You have to design completely new locations with a rendering program, honey select in my case while in rpgm you have many tilesets to help you build the world more easily. In the old Selena thread, there are some guys planning to do that so it's possible.
Dont need to. If locations are such issue just render them from rpgm :)

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Making remake of Selena? = GOOD IDEA!
Making better renders in Honey Select? = GOOD IDEA!
Making remake in old and outdated game engine RPGM? = OH, NO! VERY BAD IDEA!

------
Seriously, if you think the issue is the your inability to render locations in Honey Select, then just render locations in RPGM and use it as img background. RPGM is dying game engine, only minimum amount of people are willing to play games in this piece of antique. Go for RenPy (or Unity or Unreal Engine or whatever).

Last edited:

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
anyone stuck on the first case?
cant get the last piece of evidence
cant ask joe to call the other suspect
You can call the other suspect after checking the couch, which you will be prompted to do after speaking with Larry. You also have to show the couch evidence to the original suspect (whatever her name was) before talking to Joe. I hope this helps you.

Reactions: tommy65
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes