VN Ren'Py Completed Selene ~Apoptosis~ [Final] [Viscum key, Flat Chest Dev]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
nah not for me does not feel like the sort too not have a happy ending capability (unless it least had plenty of culture to make up for it)

(read at best you can get is a open ended potentially they get back together and well above a few posts show 1 the common ends).

wraith15b

May 21, 2020
Im really torn on this game. For the H-game factor, pretty much non-existent except a couple stills so I wont even evaluate it as such. As a horror visual novel, I really like the analog horror-esque presentation but unless I really am missing something then the story doesnt really make sense to me. *Spoilers ahead* I get that the first character has mommy issues and ethan has relationship issues, but the latter stems from selene where the former seems generally unresolved. For ethan, are we supposed to read this as his mind making sense of him actually cheating and this novel as a junji-itto / tomie recreation of it? Or is it more lovecraftian where selene is a force of chaos for "purposes beyond our understanding"? Either way his section reads like a twilight zone episode, fucked up because it can be. First character guy sees hot cat girl, smashes, and then dies either to her or to blob representing his mommy issues. I really cant see how this helps his development or even leads to his death as anything other than maybe suicide anecdote or something. Please let me know your guys' readings on this but its just appears as dark for the sake of atmosphere, but missing the deeper substance that series like the mandela catalogue or analog horror usually have.

Reactions: PrinceGriss

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Im really torn on this game. For the H-game factor, pretty much non-existent except a couple stills so I wont even evaluate it as such. As a horror visual novel, I really like the analog horror-esque presentation but unless I really am missing something then the story doesnt really make sense to me. *Spoilers ahead* I get that the first character has mommy issues and ethan has relationship issues, but the latter stems from selene where the former seems generally unresolved. For ethan, are we supposed to read this as his mind making sense of him actually cheating and this novel as a junji-itto / tomie recreation of it? Or is it more lovecraftian where selene is a force of chaos for "purposes beyond our understanding"? Either way his section reads like a twilight zone episode, fucked up because it can be. First character guy sees hot cat girl, smashes, and then dies either to her or to blob representing his mommy issues. I really cant see how this helps his development or even leads to his death as anything other than maybe suicide anecdote or something. Please let me know your guys' readings on this but its just appears as dark for the sake of atmosphere, but missing the deeper substance that series like the mandela catalogue or analog horror usually have.
same here, didn`t understand though it has something with greek mythology

ankoushinwa

Sep 16, 2020
i dont understand the point of the first story, it only have one ending even with lots of choices and its really confusing. can someone explain the summary of this one? my little brain cant understand it

ImBaka

Aug 19, 2023
Can anyone give me just the 18+ patch ?(As the game is free on steam so I might as well get the achivements)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes