• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 23, 2021
Why gaining streght and skill is waaay to grindy? hitting brick bars x 10 to get a quarter of a level to level 12 is dumb wtf
Edit: Everything feels so grindy i don't know why
prob so that newgame+ have a reason to exist. Stats do carry over after all.

Aug 27, 2023
Why gaining streght and skill is waaay to grindy? hitting brick bars x 10 to get a quarter of a level to level 12 is dumb wtf
For the first playthrough yes. Game is meant to be played in multiple playthroughs so only the first one is Grundy. Aim for buying the advanced drills. The digging job is key. You can get money and props for strength training. The more drills you have ready and repaired before a dig the deeper you can go down and the easier it will be to unlock advanced items from chest.

Only money and stats are carried over to new game. Game has a set end point. I think it's one month maybe. I forgot.

Jan 6, 2021
dont play then simply uninstall the game

or use a save file with the completed game to simply watch all the H scenes

or do what I did , I replaced my save file with the unlimited money and fishing points save file, but little bit grinding is still there

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
probably because of replayablility. You can play this game multiple time on one save I suppose

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Thats how the game was design to be but I don't really find it very grindy as I am very used to grinding RPG.

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
Ver1.9.3 + DLC [RJ01053661 RJ01083821] (or V1.9.3.01.03)

FatherVespoid

Feb 17, 2019
Can't wait to play it. It looks way more polished from what I've seen; almost as if this first game is just an experiment for what they can do.

Aug 27, 2023
Not really, sometimes sequels are just quick cash grabs. Also let the dude be happy man.
Hey, I am not telling him not to be happy. I was just being cheeky. Humour doesn't translate to online posts without my sexy sarcastic voice being present. Probably should have emoted. Is this how the kids do it these days? :p
Am I doing it right? Am I famous?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes