• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
Not an update. It's a sequel. Supposed to be released mid february of the next year. See the previous page to look at the preview.

Edit: I realized you might probably talking about the update from the Ci-en blog. I don't know, but the last comments in the latest update are also asking for it. Maybe he read it and might post another soon enough? I can only hope
Nope, last time I checked I saw some preview where it's a different game where it's the same protag,but with the blue haired girl as a wife or something. last time I looked was months ago.

And just saw the one on the last page. the game looks great! this game, it's sequel and Peeping Dom Manager(which it's full version should be out this Dec 16) are the few H games I'm anticipating for as I loved Netori games like NTR Legend, NTRaholic and Handyman Legend.

zar123

Dec 31, 2021
Yui achievement by having sex in the cinema is unlockable. Basically just need to have sex inside the cinema. To do that, the meter need to be full.
That's the problem, I've had sex several times and the achievement doesn't jump.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
That's the problem, I've had sex several times and the achievement doesn't jump.
What you meant by the achievement doesn't jump? You will get the achievement once you have sex with each of the 3 of them once. There is only 1 achievement for each for this anyway.

zar123

Dec 31, 2021
What you meant by the achievement doesn't jump? You will get the achievement once you have sex with each of the 3 of them once. There is only 1 achievement for each for this anyway.
Let's put it simply, there is a gallery, every time you get an achievement with a girl related to sex you get an achievement and also the opportunity to see the corresponding sexual scene whenever you feel like it, but in my case the achievement of "Yui - fornication in the cinema" does not come out as completed for me despite having had sex in the cinema several times with her, all the other sexual achievements related to the other girls do come out, but not her.

Reactions: inck43

poopems

Jun 25, 2020
I posted in the other thread how I can't seem to get the blue haired girl to go the garden ever. I know it's random, but she refuses to. Also, do I need to make them cum or can I just press stop and they'll go there? Their lust is at 5 already, but this is infuriating.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Let's put it simply, there is a gallery, every time you get an achievement with a girl related to sex you get an achievement and also the opportunity to see the corresponding sexual scene whenever you feel like it, but in my case the achievement of "Yui - fornication in the cinema" does not come out as completed for me despite having had sex in the cinema several times with her, all the other sexual achievements related to the other girls do come out, but not her.
Could it be your game have a bug? I did managed to clear that achievement so it is doable.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I posted in the other thread how I can't seem to get the blue haired girl to go the garden ever. I know it's random, but she refuses to. Also, do I need to make them cum or can I just press stop and they'll go there? Their lust is at 5 already, but this is infuriating.
Yeah it is really very random but I did notice the garden scene is seem to be pretty rare for both girls.

WaMaRi

Mar 3, 2019
how to record the video and sell to the blakc market ?? i already buy hidden cam in black market, and get miura infrared camera..

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
how to record the video and sell to the black market ?? i already buy hidden cam in black market, and get miura infrared camera..
Has sex with the girls and click camera icon in the left side where you can chose lock lust, speed and stuff. Then sell it at night to the thug.

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019

1.9.3 update, dlc included. Got it from here

The password should be kimochi.info

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes