nelson969

Aug 3, 2020
dlc is the shop keeper and the loli girl at the lake, nothing more, the game is finished and awaiting for the next series of game 2024 feb during chinese new year or late feb

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Pardon the utter ignorance on the subject, but what program do i use for cheat engine in the first place?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is there some way to skip the mini-games to increase Strength and Skill?

Sep 23, 2021
dlc is the shop keeper and the loli girl at the lake, nothing more, the game is finished and awaiting for the next series of game 2024 feb during chinese new year or late feb
wait, what do you mean finish? are we not getting movie scene 2&3 for the 3 targets? or did they update that already?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
not sure on cheat, but this game have newgame+ where you get to carry over your str & skills
Not sure i'll have patience to deal with the game for so long - the mini games to increase str & skills are pretty much the WORST part of it all for me (seriously, i only wasted time buying the mechanical arm because i wanted to it FOR THEM, not the ladies) - but thanks, who knows, maybe i'll try some more through the annoyance.

srx47

May 8, 2018
here is cheated save, most shit maxed
but gallery is only half open
saves location <game_folder>\Dojo NTR_Data\game_data
1700163779082.png

Reactions: Neonlasttite
Aug 27, 2023
any uncensore news ? and the new game coming out in feb 2024 / march 2024
There's tonnes of news on DL site. But someone needs to translate it because it's all in pictures so you can't machine translate them.

of course our boy is back. The protagonist from the first game along with a tonne of new girls. I think there were 6 at least. None returning.

From what I can tell we meet the mother and little sister of the blue haired girl from the first game.

We also get to do the Yakuza boss's wife. The same boss we were running away from back in the first game.

And oh yeah, this time we run a massage parlour with shady underground services.

Reactions: nelson969

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
There's tonnes of news on DL site. But someone needs to translate it because it's all in pictures so you can't machine translate them.

of course our boy is back. The protagonist from the first game along with a tonne of new girls. I think there were 6 at least. None returning.

From what I can tell we meet the mother and little sister of the blue haired girl from the first game.

We also get to do the Yakuza boss's wife. The same boss we were running away from back in the first game.

And oh yeah, this time we run a massage parlour with shady underground services.
Saw it now. There's 7 I think. 8 If you count the....well.

Get your forks and knives ready, boys. We'll be eating well in Feb 2024

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Perhaps you should read? its not a full save
It's a save with everything that matters, since the stats, MC's, ladies & partners, are already maxed.
You just have to go from place to place (with half of the scenes being on different parts of the dojo) and have sex with the characters to unlock what is not already in the recollection gallery. It's pretty much a "before the ending" save as is.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Ratsel21 and srx47
3.80 star(s) 39 Votes