Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Does anyone knows if this will ever get an official uncensored and/or translated version?

Random_name1

Jul 12, 2022
hey im using a cheat table on this and im able to find the stamina but im not able to find the money. can anyone tell me the address for money because it's not showing up on the value sheet.

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
if i try to visit the residential house at night im told i cant because they are still on good terms. is there any way to change that?
I know the one way you can is to corrupt her completely. Then you need to sell the videos you take of you and her. When you sell them, their partner will buy them, get depressed but also awake to being cucked.

Reactions: Furnox

Mikana

Sep 23, 2017
View attachment 2829676
1000-1500 FPS ! , no vsync or fps cap option. Uses 80-90% GPU all the time! Frame Rate Target Control not working. Fucking hell ... anyone else got same problem?
Had this (running at 2000-3000 fps), capped it using nvidia control panel (selected the executable and put the frame cap at 144hz, my monitor's refresh rate)

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
anyone knokw how to make use of the cinema. there are 2 seats next to me but no one shows up and other than that its just a waiting game

Reactions: PeterSBigD

z0m81e

Jun 20, 2022
1000-1500 FPS ! , no vsync or fps cap option. Uses 80-90% GPU all the time! Frame Rate Target Control not working. Fucking hell ... anyone else got same problem?
when i lauch this game i hear my pc making a crazy noise too
just force v-sync in your graphics driver menu
if you are using a nvidia card you can limit your fps to a specific amount there too

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
OK, so...
Don't play 1.8, 1.7.1 translation is far better. And at least, text stays where it's supposed to, you can read it.
Don't use the mechanical arm, it's a fixed but reduced lewdness increase.
If you wanna have a chance against muscle-chan... you gotta train, or she'll crush you.
Nice netori game overall, too bad there's no uncensor patch.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
one last question. once after training the wife was in the yard, im trying to get her to go there again but no luck. is there some sort of knack to it?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes