Jun 24, 2018
I have tried to load one of the unlimited money saves in the Game_Data folder but that doesn't seem to do anything. Is there some other location where it should go?

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2018
Okay, I've got a list here of all the stuff I couldn't unlock in the gallery. I suppose there are different reasons why I can't get this or that. Can anyone explain to me how to get these specific items, or why I can't get them?

MISSING DOJO.jpg

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Okay, I've got a list here of all the stuff I couldn't unlock in the gallery. I suppose there are different reasons why I can't get this or that. Can anyone explain to me how to get these specific items, or why I can't get them?

View attachment 3569815
Cinema: go to the cinema in the afternoon or evening then click the couples to hear which movie they're going to watch, the go to that same movie. Molest the women.
Construction site: at the construction site at 2AM
Others: teach them at dojo then see where they are, click at them to have sex

Jun 24, 2018
I did figure out the basic principle, since, as you can see, these are only *some* in an otherwise much longer list.
For example:

1- the cinema. I unlocked that for all three possible girls. CG 2 and 3 don't come up. Same goes for the fornication part. Something has to trigger those, specifically, once I start the cinema thing with one of the girls.

2- the fucking after training: at first glance, it does seem random, but there has to be some factor that decides that a new position/place block will be proposed. Otherwise, nobody could ever fill the conditions for each situation.

I did go to the construction site at 2 am several time, climbing aboard the Yui Train. The CG remains the same, the only change I *think* I might observe is Yui seeming unsatisfied and saying she wouldn't mind me being her partner.

Aoi: Whenever I go back there and bonk her in the tent, it doesn't seem to change much of anything, except she lost that infatuation of her towards the Fisherman With The Runs.

So, do I need specific information regarding any of these points?

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
I did figure out the basic principle, since, as you can see, these are only *some* in an otherwise much longer list.
For example:

1- the cinema. I unlocked that for all three possible girls. CG 2 and 3 don't come up. Same goes for the fornication part. Something has to trigger those, specifically, once I start the cinema thing with one of the girls.

2- the fucking after training: at first glance, it does seem random, but there has to be some factor that decides that a new position/place block will be proposed. Otherwise, nobody could ever fill the conditions for each situation.

I did go to the construction site at 2 am several time, climbing aboard the Yui Train. The CG remains the same, the only change I *think* I might observe is Yui seeming unsatisfied and saying she wouldn't mind me being her partner.

Aoi: Whenever I go back there and bonk her in the tent, it doesn't seem to change much of anything, except she lost that infatuation of her towards the Fisherman With The Runs.

So, do I need specific information regarding any of these points?
Aoi will he surprised for the first few times and angry at you, after that she just let it slide and let you have your way with her body

Jun 24, 2018
Aoi will he surprised for the first few times and angry at you, after that she just let it slide and let you have your way with her body
Yes, she will. And thus, lose her interest for diarrhea man. And yes, You get to bonk her. But from there, it's just choosing between three poses, and the encounter will always end in her going away lowering her head. In her case, I wonder if the relationship goes farther.
For the rest, I am still trying to figure it out.

Pandacik

May 18, 2020
I think my files are missing, or I don't know, something is wrong. I get stuck in the first duel of the game and the character animations are not loading.

Fobosyadla

Jun 6, 2021
I think my files are missing, or I don't know, something is wrong. I get stuck in the first duel of the game and the character animations are not loading.
the same situation only still does not save the game and how to move along the plot is unclear

ddoyok23

Sep 12, 2020
I just downloaded it on Gofile and opened the game, it was still in Japanese. How do I change to English?

ElectroLux0

Jul 18, 2021
I really wanted to play this game, but when I downloaded the game, the speech bubbles were empty, it said 111 instead of the character's name. There are several of the same NPC in a room. Long story short, my game is broken, is this caused by the files or me, you help me?
Change your pc region settings to English (American) or any other english setting then start the game

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Yes, she will. And thus, lose her interest for diarrhea man. And yes, You get to bonk her. But from there, it's just choosing between three poses, and the encounter will always end in her going away lowering her head. In her case, I wonder if the relationship goes farther.
For the rest, I am still trying to figure it out.
Well she is just a side girl from a DLC, so I don't think there would be much story for her

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Fishing mini guide:

First of all, don't bother with anything but the most expensive rod at the shop(Sea fishing rod). Just spend a bit more time at the working at the construction site to afford it, it's worth it.

The reason is, you only want to catch the fish moving horizontally at the very top of the screen as they are worth by far the most, 40-72t (i.e. fish tokens that you can exchange w/ the guy nearby). Not the long skinny ones, not the blobs, just the classically fish shaped ones. As well, you only want to target largest ones as these are worth the most (if I recall correctly, there are 4 possible sizes).

For actually catching the fish, you need to cast in front of your target, well in front because the fish keep moving while you are casting, so you need to anticipate. For the fastest fish, you'll need to cast on the entire other side of the screen. You'll know the fish is locked on to your lure when the fish turns red. If it's the wrong fish, or you just plain miss, you can right click to exit the casting session. Just wait for the fish to come on screen again (it always will, sometimes from the same side, sometimes from the opposite side).

Once the fish is locked on, it will spend a bit of time nosing up to the lure, then the fish will start nibbling and the view will shift. You need to wait here until the lure is pulled under water, then left-click to catch.

And that's it, congratulations on getting your fish tokens, the best money maker in the game. I'll put the rest in a spolier 'cause maybe folks want to figure out the special tricks on their own.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amazing guide.
At first, I thought that drilling is the way to get money, because I didn't know that Fishing has an actual mechanic instead of just pure randomness; I was like waiting for like solid minute, but no fish was biting. Thanks to you, now I know that there's a "skill" aspect to fish properly. Thanks for this.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes