RPGM - Completed - Semen Addiction 2.0 [Final] [Head shop kasai]

1. 3.00 star(s)

tipoima

tl;dr: Just use the gallery

Scenes 9/10
    Pretty much anything that can be done with cum is done in this game. Don't expect too much outside the scope of the fetish. (Minor exhibitionism, minor mind control, and one piss scene. Doesn't even have anal)
    Do note that the standing picture has noticably worse cum effects, YMMW

Translation: 2/10
    MTL, unedited one. Text going out of textbox, pronouns and even character names changing in the same sentence, menus being translated (with several times them LITERALLY HAVING "yes/no" PROMPTS BACKWARDS). At least you can still tell what's the general idea is and (usually) what you need to do.

Gameplay 2/10
    Only giving an extra point for placing a shortcut room in the main area.

Man, this game loves sequence breaks. You can walk backwards out of cutscenes, you can start a cutscene in a middle of a different one.

Standing picture is buggy as fuck, it resets on room change, doesn't carry over cum properly (with it often not being hidden with the character), many scenes use default outfit 100% of the time.

The corruption system is uneven.
    You can have battle blowjobs and then have an event where you learn what that even is.
    You can masturbate with a condom from a trash bin 40 points earlier than just picking them up and eating.
    You can be unable to eat food with cum, then suddenly be able to with effort in a different scene. Except with some more points you can eat it normally, except in that scene.

I am not sure if to attribute this to MTL or bugs, but you can talk to a character, dialogue says "let's meet in my room", and guess what - they never come there. And they always respawn in the original location.

Combat is very limited and I don't really have issues with it, but there's nothing to compliment either. Very simple 1-enemy battlefuck, and 1-enemy normal RPGM combat.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Slashkiller

Horrible artsyle. Crappy gameplay. Dismal plotline. Seriously one of the worst games on this website. I suspect the 5 star rating review is from the creator itself or an alt account. Nobody in their right mind would give this game 5 stars.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

virtt

Gameplay - 4/5
    Art - 4/5
    Plot - 5/5

The MTL is so horrible, it can't even spell omanko right and lots of ojinpo and chinkas. The art was bad (highly arguable) and it's really buggy at some point of progression.

HOWEVER!!
    well... Idk actually, it just hit my fetishes right. The corruption pace was spot on for me. The art was undescribably sexy to me. Even the fucked up translation fills me with tingling horniness. Basically I'm born for this game. Do note that this particular review is nothing but biases. I love this.

TL;DR
    Gudshid. 5/5 Satisfactory Ejaculation.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Klaiv87

Played this game a long time ago, just like another from this developer, but still has a gentle memories about it. Magnifecent (in a degeneracy way) game. Rare fetish, great artwork, not a terrible srotytelling, and, most important, amazing corruption path for heroine. Solid 10/10.