RPGM - Completed - Semen Defense [Final] [SythmanG]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Innocent Chloe

Poorly made game inspired by ImpregDef. Just shame developer abandoned ImpregDef as that had great artwork and animations while you play.

In ImpregDef you got animations when you killed enough waves the stage would progress to next stage and you'd get a different animation. Then each enemy type had a different animation if it made it past your defenses.

This game has none of that, you only get one game over image which is crappy anyway. There are no animations while playing and the gameplay itself is dull and boring. Avoid!

If you do like this style of game check out ImpregDef (hard to find as it is an old school classic perhaps over 10 years old now I think!)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

PlayDat

Don't waste your time on this one:

- unkown initial tower function/stats;
    - no option for tower replacement: all of them are permanent;
    - endless generation of bullet sponges;
    - after 5000 kills not a single event / stage change (yes, i'm THAT patient);
    - after the 5000 kills the game becomes a "hit kill-all button every 5 minutes.

This is one of the most lazy games i've ever played, the "dev" should be ashamed of himself for the release of such brain-cell-killing game!
  3. 1.00 star(s)

MrUnknownPants

This game is a simple tower defense game. The towers here have no description as to what they do. No details on effects, range, damage, rate of fire or anything. You have to guess how effective they are depending on what happens after you have build them. In case you are not satisfied with how you built everything, you cannot delete any of the already built towers.

The only descriptions are how much everything costs and what the one time powers do. Each of these are accompanied by CGs of some naked girls, which are just there. No context. They just appear and disappear.

After some time you get an endless line of bullet sponges, that you cannot kill with your towers (Might possibly be due to a bad layout of towers on my side.). And that point you either reset the difficulty or kill the whole line with the powe. With that you reach 5000 kills at some point with a bit of patience and get nothing from it, even though the description hints at something important happening.

And what you find, when you finally decide to wait for the game over? Disappointment.