RPGM Abandoned Sengoku Dating Sim [v0.2] [PirateWorks]

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
504445_Cover.jpg

Overview:
Sengoku Dating Sim is a 'point and click' styled dating sim. You play as Akito, who is on his quest to be the strongest warrior in the kingdom. And you become stronger by making love! Meet and date a variety of girls each with their personal stories, quests and unlockables. The game also features entertaining mechanics such as dating, battles, free roaming etc.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-18
Release Date: 2019-12-18
Developer: PirateWorks F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

481932_4.png 481933_5.png 481930_2.png 481931_3.png 481929_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PirateWorks

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I'm sorry, but...
Are you seriously using assets from Sengoku Hime???

I'm not the moral judge here, but I really don't support people who use assets from already Existing Adult Game just to create another Adult Game.
Good luck anyway. Let's just hope the original dev. don't sue you or anything.
Well I already mentioned that its unsolicited borrowing of assets lol. Also, the original game doesn't have any translations available nor is it much known. The gameplay, story and other aspects are also completely different from the original game.

Think of it as content recycling :). Unused CG's which are otherwise increasing load on the internet somewhere, being used to deliver new content!

And its forever free! I won't be taking any support/ donations.

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
Suddenly the name "Pirate Works" is a very apt name! lol.

Personally, I don't care about stolen content if no one is making money off it, artists and fans get way too sensitive. I believe in freedom, not restriction.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
have not tested yet.. but i hope the mc is renameable.. and this game does look good, hope it wont be an abandoned project after awhile.

Reactions: IaGo00011

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
have not tested yet.. but i hope the mc is renameable.. and this game does look good, hope it wont be an abandoned project after awhile.
Same.
Cant be a called a dating sim without letting you name your character.

Can you fucking imagine being a WEG dev too lazy to even do Daz3d so you just steal assets from Japs lmaoo
I suppose you never head of Haramase Simulator. Regardless DAZ3D is disgusting. Fuck gobbos.