3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
May 30, 2017
Same error after the tutorial for me as well for the 2.20 version. Tried turning the graphics settings to low and turning off bgm and sound effects to no avail. Tried extracting the data from the data.wolf file to see if that made any difference, it didn't.

Shame too, the translation and interface quality were way better than the 1.0 version. If you do find a way to fix it/another cracked version to upload then you will rock my socks, Ryahn

D

Deleted member 51206

just finished the game. what a journey, war against perry was hilarious

TwistGamerONS

Mar 31, 2018
when i start the game it still says its the 1.0.1 version is that normal?
Yes the 2.20 version was bugged so they reverted it back to the 1.0.1 version.

how have u passed the tutorial bug?
We're using the 1.0.1 version instead of the 2.20 version since the latest version wasn't working properly. The download link was changed back so we can play the working version without the omake.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
We're using the 1.0.1 version instead of the 2.20 version since the latest version wasn't working properly. The download link was changed back so we can play the working version without the omake.
oh glad to know, thx, time to redownload the game then.

Setiks

Jun 26, 2017
Good day to everyone, can someone provide a link for the v2.20 of this game?

Thank you in advance)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark51

Goliath VN

Sep 29, 2019
Good day to everyone, can someone provide a link for the v2.20 of this game?

Thank you in advance)
u can get it here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P/s : for password , you guys just need to open with the latest WINRAR or 7-zip >> view password in Comment box :))

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaparzo

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
You guys can try this v2.20.
I am not sure if it is buggy or not. If it's not, I will update the thread.
Please try it and give feedback.

EDIT: OP updated. Links at OP.

Last edited:

Leiyena

Feb 7, 2019
seems fine so far to me, got past the tutorial part which was the issue from last time

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
You guys can try this v2.20.
I am not sure if it is buggy or not. If it's not, I will update the thread.
Please try it and give feedback.

Download: - -
Looks like it works, though I don't get why the filesize is smaller than 1.0 and even the other 2.20 posted a couple of posts back.

On a side note, did they redesing Takeda and Liberty because of them being the loliest of lolis? :unsure:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
How do I win the final battle vs Imagawa? I'm able to breach the castle but not can't deal damage to the frontline on the last assault of 3rd act.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
How to beat Yoshimoto? She's literally impossible to kill can't even get past her first vanguard in the boss fight after breaking the walls

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Keep in mind that three-headed guy could be a fairly common trope in the area or something that's well known in popular culture.

It's similar in theme/inspired by games like:
  • Sengoku Rance
  • Koihime Musou
  • Eiyuu*Senki
Do you know how to get Sengoku Rance? I've been looking everywhere but can neither find a download or a physical copy

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Oh gee, a strategy game. My 'favorite'...

Actually, it doesn't seem too bad, so far- although I'm not getting very far. First of all, is there a guide that's more informative than the in-game tutorial? I'm really stumped by a few things. Is there a cheat to increase gold and/or materials?

Also, I've conquered 3 kingdoms now, but still have only one concubine (Kotorihime). I've been able to have sex with 3 or 4 generals when I defeat them, but they don't show up either as generals on my side or in my harem. Is that normal or am I missing something?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes