• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed SENRAN KAGURA Peach Ball [Final] [Tamsoft]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i heard that this was/is actually an anime. does the anime include 18+ elements? obviously not sex but fan service like dxd and other stuff

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i heard that this was/is actually an anime. does the anime include 18+ elements?
First season is similar to the games and only PG-13, the OVA and the second season upped the rating to R+ and had actual nipples. .

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
this is identical on the switch. there's no sexual content you
re missing out on. don't lie to other memebers here.

No they are not..... They are different, try again bud.... Looks up One Angry Gamer's reviews on it!

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I'm tired of these crappy shit spinoffs. Release 7 already!
Though not officially stated, it's pretty understood by the fanbase that 7 got quietly cancelled after Sony went off the deep end, ensuring a real SK game could never make it to the PlayStation again (which means enormous loss of potential profit). The guy who was holding everything together left for other projects like a year ago. The SK IP owners will probably just drain it for everything it's worth with low-budget spinoffs for Switch & PC until it's name alone is embarrassing.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
thank you i seen this on steam and reallllllly wanted to try it. now we wait for a nude mod

linda95

Mar 12, 2018
Guys I played the game once and closed it, after a while I decided to play again.. but the game wont start-ish. It opens for a sec (black screen) then shuts down automatically, and no matter how many times I re-try, it will have the same effect. The first time I played it, it was working fine. help please?
same is happening to me :/

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
wip.PNG

on working
ahh it's so hard to rename one by one file

ya . it seem you need rename in a winrar

WIP for Commando Mod Ver. 2 + Ayame Apron.rar\Swim
Chang cat. to cat.tzp

if done if will test and give a file

nope it's not working any hits ????

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 292805

I posted the link to the nude mod in a earlier post, just look .

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
I can confirm what technomage said is working <3

Thanks a lot! <3
Seems though, that sometime later, it will try to create the stats file again, and it may or may not kick you out of the game. Looking at the file, this stores the steam achievements, but the file is semi-corrupted which causes the game to crash. If someone can get a better steam client hack that handles the achievements, then it would be better, as I feel this steam controller is what is the actual problem.

death821

Jun 29, 2018
Costume
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only the extension of the ‘All closets invisible’ file has been changed.

01.jpg
02.png
03.png
04.png

The nude skin softman to 1.08 realistic.
The shop doesn't change.
It doesn't include nude skins.

Add Shop Version

05.jpg

It's a source.

Skin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senran Kagura Reflexions Nude Skin

1.08.jpg

Softman Realistic 1.0 For all girls
For update 1.08+

• Nude Skin 1.08+ →
    Install
    : Extract "Model" folder inside .rar to "...\GameData"
  • Preview :
    nude.jpg
  • Skin Pack Pubic Hair UH -
    For update 1.08+ →

Same author as above but this skin pack may be 8K (Due to the UH quality)
    Install method should be the same.
  • Preview :
    UH.png
softman 1.08
Nude Skin 1.08
Skin Pack UH 1.08

Just put the "pl00_00, pl06_00, pl09_00, pl10_00, pl16_00, pl19_00, plcom_skin" folder in.

Test Game Version 1.0.4

Game Download

1.0.4 Download Link

Mega :
Google :

Sources Link

Save

Link

Last edited:

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Am I crazy, or does this game just... not observe the normal laws of physics? No, I'm not referring to the jiggle physics...

Like, on my first playthrough of the game in Free Mode, my ball was clipping through fucking everything. The walls, the flippers... the girl. It seemed like my ball was repeatedly glitching through the wall on any good hit and going out of bounds almost every five seconds, forcing a ball return. And the worst part is, I don't know if it's because of a frame rate issue on my end (even though I was getting a consistent 60 FPS at 720p windowed), some sort of inherent anti-cheat measure in the game that no one has mentioned, or just really fucking janky programming.

Proton Jon never had this much trouble when he played this game on one of his streams...

Yaichi

Mar 7, 2020
Didn't know a couple of Senran games were posted here, though I wonder, has the error I've just read here been fixed already? And even if it says complete which version is it? According to Steam the latest is 1.04-1.05? On a side note as I've already commented before in another post, it's surprising how a series full of fanservice like this has almost no h-related version of it at all outside of mods, it's quite shocking the amount of such wasted potential, I mean, I get it's a niche game but you'd think 80 or so girls would motivate someone to make a fangame out of it like in the Touhou series. Anyway, sorry about this little rant, was just wondering about it, hopefully this is the latest version.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes