Unity - Completed - Sense : A Cyberpunk Ghost Story [v1.1] [Suzaku / Top Hat Studios]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ebulimaster

great game, excellent graphics, and gameplay, indeed i felt a bit scared in certain moments BUT without any erotic things, indeed. in my opinion it would have been better to set that awesome athmosphere without horror characters, exalting the most erotic parts. Nevertheless, it has been a grea discoverment to see such cool graphics and the design of the street, i'd love to interact with any of them..
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Connorbane

I can't lie, i'm a massive sucker for the cyberpunk aesthetic so it's not a surprise i loved this, I can't wait to see how this pans out i have high hopes, the art is incredible and the writing is on par with it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

GAMEPLAY7

A polished 2dcg action RPG that does its best in graphic art quality with over-the-top interactive button. Rather offering you access to limited open area, each presented as a linear path that leads to a solve the puzzle. Sometimes you’ll be across the streets and walking in the city or even club looking for something.

Only one character as you can play as it's an early demo version. Don't expecting that much but hoping developers add some sex animation cut scene into the official release version of it after all it's the parody of cyberpunk game that aiming for production values is often more and tracks are mixing up with the gameplay.

Also my reason to play this, that attractive women are main characters in this game with sexy high heels, big breasts – and who doesn’t like attractive women? The clash of sexiness to genuine horror is something which has always existed in the genre both movie and game.