VN Ren'Py Completed Sentimental Trickster [Final] [Lovenuts]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fakyfaky

Jun 25, 2017
I wish gay games would draw with a more macho or 'bara' aesthetic, these soft pretty boys aren't what I find attractive. Of course, I understand these games are probably directed towards women who love mlm more then they are to a male mlm audience.

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
Currently skipping through one route and there's been nothing but walls of text, so I'm guessing there's only one scene per route.

Edit: Yup, there's only one sex scene per guy. You can choose to top or bottom but that's it. So just a regular dating sim with the 18+ content as a bonus.
Thanks. You saved me from downloading and trying it.

Oct 29, 2020
I wish gay games would draw with a more macho or 'bara' aesthetic, these soft pretty boys aren't what I find attractive. Of course, I understand these games are probably directed towards women who love mlm more then they are to a male mlm audience.
Yeah, yaoi/bl is written by/for women and bara (sometimes also called ml for men's love) is actually made by gay men for other gay men, so it makes sense that it's more appealing to a lot of guys. I totally feel the same though; good bara games or VNs are pretty hard to come by, sadly.

huledyuu

Feb 16, 2018
I honestly don't think the game is directed towards woman at all. Beyond the artstyle, the writing is very "neutral", doesn't feel like it's aiming for men or women(maybe because it's not good lol). And even if you decide to focus on art, it's not that attractive. Plus not all mlms like "bara"(some find it gross and weird).

Yeah, yaoi/bl is written by/for women and bara (sometimes also called ml for men's love) is actually made by gay men for other gay men, so it makes sense that it's more appealing to a lot of guys. I totally feel the same though; good bara games or VNs are pretty hard to come by, sadly.
You can find enough "bara" games on this site(although half of them are furry variety). Mlm-made game with decent dialogue are rare to come by, they only focus on art(which is fine), but I can't say they're any better at "representation".

Reactions: werlvozhgf
Oct 29, 2020
You can find enough "bara" games on this site(although half of them are furry variety). Mlm-made game with decent dialogue are rare to come by, they only focus on art(which is fine), but I can't say they're any better at "representation".
The furry thing is why I just don't try many games, since the visuals are VERY important (otherwise I'd just read some erotica) and I'm not into that kinda thing.
I have a theory that the dialogues/stories aren't very good most of the time because the reason for many of these games existing is for the sexual content. Bara itself is a genre where sex is pretty much a must-have and with many games the story is sort of written "around" it (sex is like the center piece of the whole in-game world, which just leads to shallow characters and often times basic plot lines).

foamsawhog

Mar 7, 2021
The .exe-file didn't run for me, nothing at all happens when running it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
I was so depressed when the current devs took over, i wasn't a fan of there other games. Still i made a promise to the original team (in my head anyway) that i'd try the finished product. This game went from varied characters to all bara-esque men... Not a huge fan of stories with ALL uber muscly dudes. I prefer varied body-types.
edit: Just at a glance it seems like they toned down the muscles to keep more in line with the Original devs vision.

Last edited:

Jegal Taek

Apr 16, 2018
like bro am i the only one that hates Shinya? planned to buy this on steam but no after seeing this guy sad ...

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
hello everyone... I saw that Jin the janitor had a Patch later, because despite trying to follow the Jin Route, the 17 choice does not appear his name, but only the roommates. I tried to download the Patch but it tells me corrupted file.. someone has it?

Stray4

Oct 7, 2020
The download available is already patched with Jin's route.
I am unable to start Jin's route... I've played the other 3. Do I have to do something specific to unlock it maybe?
Edit: I checked the files and there is, indeed, a "patch" folder in the game, with nsfw photos with Jin... but in the game, when I reach the phone call with the mom, there's no option for Jin... ://
If anyone figures how to solve this, let me know pleaseee...

Last edited:

narutochatsrcool

Jun 27, 2020
The download available is already patched with Jin's route.
Like the person above stated, Jin's route is not added here. The patch is only including the 18+ scenes. I just checked the game's files, as someone has already taken the liberty of decrypting the .rpa file back to .rpy and .rpyc. You can see that Jin's route is not included in the folder itself nor in the text of the final choice to get on his route. (Sorry for sloppy text in pictures, was using mouse.) If anyone is looking for Jin's route, this is not it and doesn't have it. Only his CGs are present in the game file, and his sex scene is in the game's code but the route is not here.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote