VN Ren'Py September 19 [v0.1] [MyDots]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Hello, press D and choose another rendering engine.
Thanks, but D doesn't work, it's Shift+G in windows. Besides, in the menu displayed doesn't even appear the titles, so I had to open another game to figure it out.

Sio.jpg

Now it's working, but my advise is that you should set your game to work properly in every rendering engine, the players usually don't know this stuff and many will not play it because of it. I haven't had this problem with a renpy game before.

My dots

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
Thanks, but D doesn't work, it's Shift+G in windows. Besides, in the menu displayed doesn't even appear the titles, so I had to open another game to figure it out.
It's strange because the game was tested on multiple computers before the release. Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to come up with something in the update.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
It's strange because the game was tested on multiple computers before the release. Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to come up with something in the update.
Dude, delete all lesbianism. We need straight female story here. This place have billions lesby crap game, fantasy crap games and other prepuberty-boy's crap. Create something like pink romance!!!!

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Dude, delete all lesbianism. We need straight female story here. This place have billions lesby crap game, fantasy crap games and other prepuberty-boy's crap. Create something like pink romance!!!!
Going to have to disagree with you on this one sorry, why can't there be lesbian and straight paths? a strong female protagonist that has a straight and lesbian path to choice from is a win for the dev, a win for you and a win for everyone player type

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
Going to have to disagree with you on this one sorry, why can't there be lesbian and straight paths? a strong female protagonist that has a straight and lesbian path to choice from is a win for the dev, a win for you and a win for everyone player type
Yep. And considering most female mc games are straight focused, I’m hoping this one provides a strong lesbian path as an option. I’m really hoping we don’t just get another old man/thug/landlord/boyfriend rape simulation vn. The devs notes seem to show they aren’t going that route, but we’ll see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
O yeah? Then say it on males games threads: "ADD GAY ROUTE "for you and a win for everyone player type""!!! :KEK: :WutFace: :PogChamp: :FacePalm:

Those who like girls, ignore female games without lesbianism. Why you here? You think you need lesbianism? Really?:KappaPride::KEK:

Reactions: Dolphine_KIIV

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Yep. And considering most female mc games are straight focused, I’m hoping this one provides a strong lesbian path as an option. I’m really hoping we don’t just get another old man/thug/landlord/boyfriend rape simulation vn. The devs notes seem to show they aren’t going that route, but we’ll see.
That why you found ONE of 20000 games whitout lesbianism? That sissies...:FacePalm::Kappa:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Why you here? You think you need lesbianism? Really?
Why am I here? well, I am not here demanding the dev to change the game to suit my needs like you are, you making demands that is disrespectful towards the dev, why can't you let the dev make the game they want bring us, why can't you respect that?

You think you need lesbianism? this has everything to do with that, there are players that want to play a lesbian path, there are players that want to play a straight path and the dev has already said, they are making a lesbian and straight path

But, only you have a problem with that, let the dev make the game they want, if you don't like it, then, make your own game

Those who like girls, ignore female games without lesbianism
No, you are actually wrong, I play strong female protag games that has a strong story and that does not make the female out to be a slut or easy sex object or a female with a penis, what type of female protag needs a penis?, if the path in the games that allows me to enjoy both straight and lesbian, then I am going to play those paths

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
Why am I here? well, I am not here demanding the dev to change the game to suit my needs like you are, you making demands that is disrespectful towards the dev, why can't you let the dev make the game they want bring us, why can't you respect that?

You think you need lesbianism? this has everything to do with that, there are players that want to play a lesbian path, there are players that want to play a straight path and the dev has already said, they are making a lesbian and straight path

But, only you have a problem with that, let the dev make the game they want, if you don't like it, then, make your own game

No, you are actually wrong, I play strong female protag games that has a strong story and that does not make the female out to be a slut or easy sex object or a female with a penis, what type of female protag needs a penis?, if the path in the games that allows me to enjoy both straight and lesbian, then I am going to play those paths
I agree with you 100%, but I don’t think he’s going to listen. I’d just block him (which is what I did) and hopefully the dev ignores it. Then we can get back to a discussion of the vn.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021

No no no no. I mean: why you not ask gay route in any male game here? If you minde about human rights and some crap, you need to be honest. Go to all male games yould like, and write there something about: "there are players that want to play a gay path, please add gay path" :KEK: :WeSmart:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
This is FEMALE game FOR GIRLS. If you guy and something dislike here, just F&CK OFF!!!

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Its getting really annoying in female protagonist games asking for yuri content by guys if the mc isnt a lesbian or bisexual. Im not seeing girls asking in a male protagonist games with women as a lis for bl content.

Last edited:

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
Its getting really annoying in female protagonist games asking for yuri content by guys if the mc isnt a lesbian or bisexual. Im not seeing girls asking in a male protagonist games with women as a lis for bl content.
It’s in the planned tags and with what little information we have doesn’t confirm her sexuality.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
The dev has already confirmed that their is going to be a lesbian path as well as a straight path, so no one is demanding it, unlike like Losersriot is demanding for lesbian content to be removed so it stays to his playstyle

End of the day, its how the dev wants to make their game

Reactions: EndlessNights

My dots

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
Hey. Thank you for keeping up with the storyline, it's really appreciated :giggle:
However, there will be a lesbian route in the game. But it will be optional, you will be able to avoid it and play only heterosexual routes. So there won't be any lesbian content for you.

I can't remove it completely because not only men, but also women are interested in this. However, I can definitely say that there won't be much else in my game (this one and subsequent ones) - incest, future and etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Hey. Thank you for keeping up with the storyline, it's really appreciated :giggle:
However, there will be a lesbian route in the game. But it will be optional, you will be able to avoid it and play only heterosexual routes. So there won't be any lesbian content for you.

I can't remove it completely because not only men, but also women are interested in this. However, I can definitely say that there won't be much else in my game (this one and subsequent ones) - incest, future and etc.
Female players hate lesbianism. All "lesby" here is mommy's boys. You LOST our TIME if you create this crap. They say about "lesbianism" every fem threads because that boys afraid to be gays. They shame himself play like girl. That why say: "i play like girl because i search lesbi-content, i not gay". But they write this EXCEPTIONALLY in FEMALE and STRAIGHT threads. Why they not ignore it? Because they search it specially. If you gift him "lesbianism", they go away. And straight-female content fans disappears too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Female players hate lesbianism. All "lesby" here is mommy's boys. You LOST our TIME if you create this crap. They say about "lesbianism" every fem threads because that boys afraid to be gays. They shame himself play like girl. That why say: "i play like girl because i search lesbi-content, i not gay". But they write this EXCEPTIONALLY in FEMALE and STRAIGHT threads. Why they not ignore it? Because they search it specially. If you gift him "lesbianism", they go away. And straight-female content fans disappears too.
Thats why you should play games made by women devs and/or an otome.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes