VN Unity Abandoned Serial Lover [Demo] [Sugar Slip]

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
1596638372134.png

Overview:
Indulge in a mysterious adventure filled with risk, challenge, and romance. Put your rhythm skills to the test as you try to win over the hearts of six serial killers - if you can survive them.
After waking in an unfamiliar house, in a dream-like reality, you find yourself among a group of strangers, all as confused as you are. One of them assures you that this is not a dream, but lacks answers themselves. Discover the truth while coming to know the strangers you’re stuck with. Whether they like it or not, they need your help to figure out what’s going on, just as much as you need theirs.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-05
Release Date: 2020-08-04
Developer: Sugar Slip
Censored: No Sexual Content
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

1596639523762.png 1596639546097.png 1596639569674.png 1596639589245.png 1596639628560.png

Last edited:

DasFalle

Sep 13, 2017
The game while it sounds interesting and fun has the unfortunate downside of being a rhythm game a la Guitar Hero and I have always sucked balls at those types. Beyond that it really sounds a lot like 999 and A House on the Rift or at least a middle ground. The fact that there is no erotica is a rather big drawback since the fun in these types of games is hooking up with interesting characters and doing weird stuff. The art is pretty and the girls look very nice. Whelp I'll keep an eye out for further releases to see if it becomes more interesting but beyond that good luck

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
I can pick up girls with Beatmania skills?
NKZ0jFaA1vI_maxresdefault.jpg

I guess I'm shit at both.
Medium difficulty and four tries to complete first track outside tutorials (Edwina).
Medium already already has the simplification of using only four fingers.

The romance part goes from 0-100 (strangers to "sex") in 30 seconds (plus 2 minutes for the track). But, the game does disclaim the demo may not be representative of actual game.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2018
This sounds like the worst idea for a trashy TLC sitcom, I'm in.
please add the R rated stuff (sex, blood/guts etc) these are serial killers as such just teasing or being teased isn't that worth it unless there is a pay off that doesn't just end in death by Snu-snu(Toga style)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MoPoRoNo

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So I tried it and its pretty cool.
Put the game on easy and had no issues with it and I suck at these.
Liked that the girls are genderbend versions of real life killers.
Definitedly peaked my interest, just polish the art a little and this will be good.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Is there any real horror content to support my boner? :)

SolarSailer

Jun 27, 2018
my only problem is that theres no gamepad support, i like rhythm games alot but keyboard controls just arent for me when it comes to them

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
This is a really interesting game concept! Major props to the developer; haven’t ever though to see a rhythm game in F95 but am pleasantly surprised.

Planning on giving this a go over the weekend; the art looks top-quality. Is there planning for sexual content in the future? How much non-sexual ero content is currently available?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Last game update: over 1.75 years ago
Last Dev status: less than one month ago

The Dev stated on their itch.io page that they plan to release a "full" update to replace the Demo version at some point, hopefully 2022. They have been funding and providing status updates via Kickstarter:

However, our site rules say that we mark this as Abandoned if there have been no deliverables after 1.5 years, even with status updates. So, although the Dev has been stating that they're still working towards a "full" release, lack of incremental releases tripped our status rules.

That context in mind, marking this as Abandoned

Reactions: kratoscar2008