Others - Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

1. 5.00 star(s)

Das Ras

Extremely good, more fun than almost any other side-scroller H game I've played on this website, and very good animations, some of which are fullscreen and not just pixel art. It's a decent length but doesn't overstay its' welcome, and gives you a whole bunch of exactly what you're looking for. My only complaint might be that it's too easy, which is easily solved by downloading and trying out some of the hard mods that people have posted in this discussion thread.

10/10, give it a go.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Clashvenar

5/5 Kinky Horror/Erotic game with
    Loved this game. Quite mysterious, quite spooky at times, and always horneh.

Gameplay-
    ☑ Very good
    You use keyboard+mouse, so beware, you cant play with 1 hand (unless...?)
    You point at things with your mouse, and shoot at them, you do platforming and progress through the game finding new areas, enemies and fetishes.

Graphics-
    ☑ (s)Excellent
    High quality animations, with lots of variety.
    There's monsters, futas, fairies, girls, machines, spooks, and your MC which is a futa girl herself.

Audio
    ☑ Great
    The music is pretty relaxing, and fits the ambience pretty well. The enemy sound desing is spot on and it wont annoy you at the slightest.

Story-
    ☑ Interesting
    There seems to be some lore going on behind the scenes, and it seems it connects this game with the other that the same author made.
    Most say this game may be the sequel to the other one, but there's nothing confirmed yet.

Difficulty-
    ☑ simple
    Easy as long as you don't have too much enemies on screen. but even then, you can just avoid them. You've got lots of healt, and you can find fairies to "heal" you ;)

Grind-
    ☑ A bit grindy
    If you suck at playing, you're probably gonna need to grind a bit of monet to get upgrades, but other than that, all the H scenes and content can be acceded at any time.

Price
    ☑ Just Buy it or Support the creator
    Uzurazanac makes HIGH QUALITY stuff, so if you can, please buy his games or support him/her!

Bugs:
    ☑ Bug free?
    I personally, have not encountered any bug.