Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
Title:
Product website:
Developer:
Developer Links: , ,
Language: Japanese(Want English Translation)
1619243930548.png
RJ323773_img_smp5.jpg
1181893_deleter_later_3.jpg 1181894_delete_later_2.jpg 1181895_delete_later.jpg umb821cap1l-Setalia-the-Demon-Realm-xgames-screenshot.jpg

Save with cheats and gallery unlocked attached below
Instructions for where to put save:
Place the save file in C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Setaria

Ver1.2 w/ translations provided by someone else: https://f95zone.to/threads/setalia-the-demon-realm-ver-1-2.80545/post-7054479

Last edited:

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Someone made a amatuer translation on ulmf. I'll give you guys the link.

I should note this translation is for V1.11 and not the V1.0 version I have. And as it turns out, the version I have is in fact playable.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not sure of the version number, there's just a date. But you can get a updated game from .

nick andros

May 18, 2018
I have a final copy, but it's unplayable past a certain point because bugs.
Is the bug in the area to the left and down of the first teleporter after you open that area with a medallion? There's a save point and another inactive teleporter to the left of a large room and a weird room to the right with something blocking the way down. I scoured every inch of that whole area and couldn't find a way to progress.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Is the bug in the area to the left and down of the first teleporter after you open that area with a medallion? There's a save point and another inactive teleporter to the left of a large room and a weird room to the right with something blocking the way down. I scoured every inch of that whole area and couldn't find a way to progress.
Im not sure what area you are talking about but I assure you the game is entirely playable even with V1.0. I said there was a bug because in V1.0 the producers forgot to edit out a developer room which caused people to run all over the second region trying to figure out how to open it when you actually can't. The only other notable bug is in third region where if you go through a certain door you get teleported inside a wall.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Is there any scene after you beat final boss (that golden one)? Because I dunno if I should bother fighting it

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
What does each button do?
And is there a way to remap keybindings

Last edited:

destrower37

Jun 24, 2018

same here, it would seem it's a boss battle but i need a medallion to trigger it, but i have no idea where can i find the 2nd medaillon

EDIT : Found it, it's in the very first screen of the level (after visiting that house) there is a set of platforms that'll lead you up, in there there is the other medaillon

Last edited:

Michael123487

Dec 17, 2019
sorry man i don't really know how to upload games on this website yet but if i figure it out i will upload it

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes