• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I just beat it and there doesn't appear to be so unless one is added somewhere on the map. There's no new menu option and you start right back at the main area with the last boss still dead.
The gallery is the 4th teleporter on the bottom row. I believe it was added in the 1.1 version of the game?

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
So i played trough the game and didn't really see horror, it has scary concepts but they're just to make you nervous, wasn't that different from the usual shenanigans of Evangelion.

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
does anyone know how to make a new save yet ?
Yeah, go to \AppData\Local\Setaria or type in %appdata% and navigate from there and locate the "save.sav" file within the Setaria folder then delete it. You would be able to start from scratch there and also, you can edit the values in it like money, fire rate of the gun, etc.

Michael123487

Dec 17, 2019
Yeah, go to \AppData\Local\Setaria or type in %appdata% and navigate from there and locate the "save.sav" file within the Setaria folder then delete it. You would be able to start from scratch there and also, you can edit the values in it like money, fire rate of the gun, etc.

thanks now i can play through it with the Eng translation

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes