Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
i dont know how to edit it i find the save n i change some numbers but didnt work it make my game crash
Just open the savefile with notepad and edit whatever values you want, just make sure you know what the value ur editing affects so you dont break ur game. The only value i could see worth editing is money for upgrades for your weapon.

the small fairies' animations + the big fairy animation. you know, the little fairies that give you health back if you have sex with them.
whats with that stone thing with the 5 faries around someone in the starting/hub area? And do the fairies spawn locations change each time? i left an area that had a fairy there and she disappeared when i came back.

Edit: nevermind figured it out, fairies spawn and if you touch/go near them they will start to follow you. seems like going through the first teleport and back to the hub is the fastest way for you to get 5 fairies, bring 5 of them to the stone thing and you can spawn a big fairy. thats about it i think. oh and they give you hp when you have fuck them but they leave after ur done. and i think the big fairy doesnt leave? i just google translated the text so i honestly dont know. (i already beat the game at this point anyway)

Last edited:

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
Just open the savefile with notepad and edit whatever values you want, just make sure you know what the value ur editing affects so you dont break ur game. The only value i could see worth editing is money for upgrades for your weapon.

whats with that stone thing with the 5 faries around someone in the starting/hub area? And do the fairies spawn locations change each time? i left an area that had a fairy there and she disappeared when i came back.

Edit: nevermind figured it out, fairies spawn and if you touch/go near them they will start to follow you. seems like going through the first teleport and back to the hub is the fastest way for you to get 5 fairies, bring 5 of them to the stone thing and you can spawn a big fairy. thats about it i think. oh and they give you hp when you have fuck them but they leave after ur done. and i think the big fairy doesnt leave? i just google translated the text so i honestly dont know. (i already beat the game at this point anyway)
I mean, yes that's what I just said?
Version 1.2 adds all the fairy animation in the gallery, outside of that nothing much.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
I mean, yes that's what I just said?
Version 1.2 adds all the fairy animation in the gallery, outside of that nothing much.
I put my save in ver 1.2 and don't have the fairies in the gallery, do i unlock?

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
I put my save in ver 1.2 and don't have the fairies in the gallery, do i unlock?
Not sure what you mean, your save file doesn't go in the game folder, it's in the appdata section under local and Setaria. (( \AppData\Local\Setaria )).
the moment you load up the 1.2 version with your cleared save, the gallery should be updated and have all new additions, which are basically only the fairy animations. 3 small ones and 3 animations for the big one.

Reactions: SrDanny

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Not sure what you mean, your save file doesn't go in the game folder, it's in the appdata section under local and Setaria. (( \AppData\Local\Setaria )).
the moment you load up the 1.2 version with your cleared save, the gallery should be updated and have all new additions, which are basically only the fairy animations. 3 small ones and 3 animations for the big one.
don't have em and i put it in the setaria file

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ashavi

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
ver 1.21, is it any different?
there's actually no 1.21, that was an error on my part. it's just 1.2
check your save file location and make sure it's correct. it should not be in your game folder, it's in the directory Tavee & I explained

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
there's actually no 1.21, that was an error on my part. it's just 1.2
check your save file location and make sure it's correct. it should not be in your game folder, it's in the directory Tavee & I explained
Well i took out my last save, let the game make a new save for the new version and then put back my save, and nothing changed, do i reunlock the gallery again or something?

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Well i took out my last save, let the game make a new save for the new version and then put back my save, and nothing changed, do i reunlock the gallery again or something?
the gallery should have it. there shouldnt be a need to go through the whole game again as everything should have been updated with the new content upon opening the game with the new 1,2 stuff in it.

you shouldnt need to move save files around, just extract and open 1,2 vers of the game and ur set.

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
I don't know lol. I just downloaded the new game and didn't really do anything with my already unlocked gallery save file and I just got all the new CGs unlocked.

Reactions: Reckless4545

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
I don't know lol. I just downloaded the new game and didn't really do anything with my already unlocked gallery save file and I just got all the new CGs unlocked.
So i re unlocked the gallery and still nothing about fairies, thought it would update but no, i'll try that cheat save on this forum.(it wasn't a file)

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
So i re unlocked the gallery and still nothing about fairies, thought it would update but no, i'll try that cheat save on this forum.(it wasn't a file)
If it isn't unlocked on the gallery and you're using the save file I provided, then, there's a chance that the game version you're on is likely not the latest version.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
If it isn't unlocked on the gallery and you're using the save file I provided, then, there's a chance that the game version you're on is likely not the latest version.
And i did ask if ver 1.21 is any different

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
ok, I am still immensely stuck in the creepy maze place. I found one of the medals and put it in a statue, but where is the other one? Is there a medal in the area with the endless doors and the creepy girl?? Ive seen people post walkthroughs on how to get the chests, but do those chests just contain money?

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
ok, I am still immensely stuck in the creepy maze place. I found one of the medals and put it in a statue, but where is the other one? Is there a medal in the area with the endless doors and the creepy girl?? Ive seen people post walkthroughs on how to get the chests, but do those chests just contain money?
In the creepy door maze? All 3 of the chests in there are medals. I do think you can get by without all 3 of them, though.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes