Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
No, you are on an older(translated) version.
The latest one has the fairy animation in there, small ones and the big one.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
it's in this thread, check a few pages behind
lol believe me I checked all the sites at least 2 times and did not find it
it was only the third time that I found it on one of your posts
the charm of being blind :)
thx for help
and I have one ask ver 1.2 have 95 MB and ver 1.1 121 MB why ?
Is it to blame for the English subtitles in 1.1 ?

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
lol believe me I checked all the sites at least 2 times and did not find it
it was only the third time that I found it on one of your posts
the charm of being blind :)
thx for help
and I have one ask ver 1.2 have 95 MB and ver 1.1 121 MB why ?
Is it to blame for the English subtitles in 1.1 ?
it most likely is, the unpacked full game is around 139MB so the archive size doesn't matter much, if you got the one in my post it was reduced to this size so I can fit it in one post on Discord :D

Reactions: Trigard

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
got an english version somehwere else , this game is top tier stuff. Good animation , good gameplay , good designs. Bro these designs are actually really creative . That one invincible ghost girl is fucking terrifying. I legit had to turn my sound off and mentally prepare myself for her lmao. Also I'm pretty sure theres symbolism near the end I am too stupid to understand.

ME5O

Dec 9, 2017
Guys, I finished the game on ver 1.1, I wanna know where do I exactly go to experience the new stuffs out of ver 1.2, and thanks.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Just open the savefile with notepad and edit whatever values you want, just make sure you know what the value ur editing affects so you dont break ur game. The only value i could see worth editing is money for upgrades for your weapon.

whats with that stone thing with the 5 faries around someone in the starting/hub area? And do the fairies spawn locations change each time? i left an area that had a fairy there and she disappeared when i came back.

Edit: nevermind figured it out, fairies spawn and if you touch/go near them they will start to follow you. seems like going through the first teleport and back to the hub is the fastest way for you to get 5 fairies, bring 5 of them to the stone thing and you can spawn a big fairy. thats about it i think. oh and they give you hp when you have fuck them but they leave after ur done. and i think the big fairy doesnt leave? i just google translated the text so i honestly dont know. (i already beat the game at this point anyway)
How? i can' find them and practically finished the game.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Then you might not have the 1.2. either that or you are extremely unLucky but Probably the former. Btw the Translation is 1.1 and if you use it you are reverting back to 1.1 till you swap the data back.

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
Just wanna let you know I cant download your save file it keeps bringing up another tab can you please fix it?
Hm, I checked it just now and you're right. Idk why it does that now but when it opens up another tab, just copy and paste that text into the save file you have and that should do the trick.

Fennel

Aug 10, 2021
Thank you for the links. I figured I'd drop in and list the gallery controls for whomever wants it:

If the character is at high lust level (90+%), then character cannot be switched.
Current scene number: 1 | Face Cut-In: OFF

A: Previous Animation
D: Next Animation
S: Next Scene
W: Previous Scene

Arrow Keys: Pan Animation
E: Speed Up Animation
Q: Slow Animation
H: Toggle Face Cut-In

X: Zoom In
Z: Zoom Out

F: Ejaculate Immediately