Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
Hm, I checked it just now and you're right. Idk why it does that now but when it opens up another tab, just copy and paste that text into the save file you have and that should do the trick.
yeah copy and pasting it worked when I was dealing it with its all god now.

Jun 8, 2021
I have to say, this game is pretty great, but the second level (the ghost house)... this one really shocked me when I reached a red room with all those smiling ladies. Gave me the creeps especially since I had no lights on.

Reactions: JabFZone

MasterSai

Nov 6, 2018
Where is the gallery? I get you have to beat the game but then what?
EDIT: Nvm found it

Last edited:

littleguy2021

Apr 27, 2021
there gonna be new game like this soon also found other game called chapel witch games might be good for those love this game. i think there still being created but you can view there progress on them if your interested.

1:
2:

Reactions: Sekkara and Jax9876

Snoresville

Jun 8, 2018
Hi, i've mapped the entire game and i still dont know how to get the heart from the first door at the entrance of that haunted house, any help? i'll have to link to mediafire because my map is too big lol

edit: i missed a door in one of the falling statue hallways, the one next to the one with the vine floors, at the top of the level
map updated to reflect this, although even after activating all of the statues, i still have one medal left

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
How do you even play this?
Game does noit reposnd to any key except W and S (which bring up and close a control display)

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea where to go. No doors, no paths to go.
Got past the insects, down, near some poles in the ground, then aboive the insets, stil no way to go further.

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
there gonna be new game like this soon also found other game called chapel witch games might be good for those love this game. i think there still being created but you can view there progress on them if your interested.

1:
2:
THIS IS GREAT, more reasons to stay alive!

Reactions: A1om_Nert0

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
is there a way to revive boss? your save beat them all so i just roam around not knowing what to do

Feb 26, 2020
is there a way to revive boss? your save beat them all so i just roam around not knowing what to do
In the teleport room, where there's like 8 of it, one of the right most teleport brings you to a room that have a statue in it. Interact with it.

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
I'm completely stuck at the manor thingy place. I got all 3 medals from the maze with the creepy girl, managed to find 2 statues, but have no idea where to find the third one. It also seems like its necessary and will unlock a door that will allow me to fight the eye girl boss

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes