• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Im working on it, though its a combo of Yandex and DeepL
Im stuck finding a 1 line diff out of 6051 lines which my compare tool wont catch.
Spent a good 5 hours on this :FacePalm:
1638319698055.png

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Here is the translated v1.2

Could use some improvements still, but I don't yet know why \n don't work as expected.

Edit:

Text is fixed.
You can have 25 fairies, and 5 Fairy Queens
Press Y/U to zoom in/out
You can fuck the statues again...just because.

Edit: here is a version of data.win with default Fairy #s.

Last edited:

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020

Could use some improvements still, but I don't yet know why \n don't work as expected.

Edit:

Text is fixed.
Press Y/U to zoom in/out
There is a bug when I walk the fairies start to multiply and slow down the PC, can you please fix it? or tell me how to fix it in advance thanks

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
There is a bug when I walk the fairies start to multiply and slow down the PC, can you please fix it? or tell me how to fix it in advance thanks
Idk whether you figured it or not but its fixable by adjusting the save data.
1639372021571.png
Starting a new save should not give you that bug, since it only shows up in old saves that dont have BigFairyCount or the right number of AbandoneSlimeBoss (the internal variable used to keep track of small fairies)

• Red Heart
Reactions: elasahel

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
View attachment 1542955
Starting a new save should not give you that bug, since it only shows up in old saves that dont have BigFairyCount or the right number of AbandoneSlimeBoss (the internal variable used to keep track of small fairies)
thanks i'll try to see what i do, but does it make sense my old save file has a big fairy there is no way to remove this without having to make a new file?
pd: hablas español? lo digo por tu nombre, si es asi podemos hablar en español ya que mi ingles aun esta algo oxidado digo para mayor entendimiento xd

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
View attachment 1542955
I also don't mind losing the fairies, I don't know if I can modify the file to remove my fairies and avoid deleting my save

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
View attachment 1542955
ready I solved it the only thing I did was go to my save and reset the "abandonedslimebooss" to zero and added the variable "BigFairyCount" to zero the fairies were reset and the error was no longer shown when grabbing a new fairy
Thank you very much for your help crack

Aug 22, 2021
I'm completely stuck at the manor thingy place. I got all 3 medals from the maze with the creepy girl, managed to find 2 statues, but have no idea where to find the third one. It also seems like its necessary and will unlock a door that will allow me to fight the eye girl boss
There are actually 4 medals in that level and the 3 statues are well hidden. Only two of these are necessary to get to the second section of the level (which is a self contained stealth level). My suggestion is to sequentially work your way through each of the doors in the level hub and procedurally search each area.

Regarding the missing final statue though, you and me both buddy. I beat the full game and never found where to use that last medal (it is definitely somewhere in level 2). That being said, you definitely don't need whatever that statue unlocks to beat the game. Just get lots of big fairies and the bosses melt before your auto death star laser.

Also, for those that are experiencing massive fairy duplication on upgrading to from 1.0 to 1.2, just delete your save and restart. The actual save variables others have suggested editing aren't actually there and the format changes with the update.

Now that it is fully translated with a complete version, we definitely need a full thread for this game so that it can get ratings. It is really freaking good and deserves to be shared!

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
There are actually 4 medals in that level and the 3 statues are well hidden. Only two of these are necessary to get to the second section of the level (which is a self contained stealth level). My suggestion is to sequentially work your way through each of the doors in the level hub and procedurally search each area.

Regarding the missing final statue though, you and me both buddy. I beat the full game and never found where to use that last medal (it is definitely somewhere in level 2). That being said, you definitely don't need whatever that statue unlocks to beat the game. Just get lots of big fairies and the bosses melt before your auto death star laser.

Also, for those that are experiencing massive fairy duplication on upgrading to from 1.0 to 1.2, just delete your save and restart. The actual save variables others have suggested editing aren't actually there and the format changes with the update.

Now that it is fully translated with a complete version, we definitely need a full thread for this game so that it can get ratings. It is really freaking good and deserves to be shared!
Me too. I hope more games of this genre and horror style come out.

Nhube

Nov 28, 2018
The ghost in the cementery in the first zone can't be activated again? I want to see if she has a H scene

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018

Edit:

Text is fixed.
Press Y/U to zoom in/out
Thanks man, I'm gonna edit this thread there with your links so people are getting the latest version.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes