Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

thejimy

Aug 18, 2020
This game seems to be suppose to be played with teledildonics, like theHandy, is that correct? However, I seem to cannot find how to set this up. Any suggestions?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: don~t
Aug 22, 2021
What are the fairies for? I made a bigger fairy but that's about it. Are there H-scenes with them?
Yeah, you can press a button to fuck both sizes to restore varying amounts of health.

The bigger fairies also shoot lazers with your big gun when you have powered it up.

don~t

Apr 26, 2021
Does anyone know if there's an uncensored patch somewhere, or if it even could be patched like that? I know some games bake the censorship into the assets...

don~t

Apr 26, 2021
This game seems to be suppose to be played with teledildonics, like theHandy, is that correct? However, I seem to cannot find how to set this up. Any suggestions?
If I may ask, what makes you think this is supposed to work with something like that? I looked through all the promotional images on the DLsite page and it didn't seem to have any indication of that

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
He's working on it!
Check the latest articles below
Man this person's character designs are AMAZING. Although I remember seeing dead bodies and blood splatters in one of the WiP images they had for the game... hopefully there's not much gore in this one...

Reactions: A1om_Nert0
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes