Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Here is the translated v1.2

Could use some improvements still, but I don't yet know why \n don't work as expected.

Edit:

Text is fixed.
You can have 25 fairies, and 5 Fairy Queens
Press Y/U to zoom in/out
You can fuck the statues again...just because.

Edit: here is a version of data.win with default Fairy #s.
There's nothing but "data.win" file in the link. What am I supposed to do with it?

Edit: Found the link for game itself. It's on page 3, if someone needs it.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
There are actually 4 medals in that level and the 3 statues are well hidden. Only two of these are necessary to get to the second section of the level (which is a self contained stealth level). My suggestion is to sequentially work your way through each of the doors in the level hub and procedurally search each area.

Regarding the missing final statue though, you and me both buddy. I beat the full game and never found where to use that last medal (it is definitely somewhere in level 2). That being said, you definitely don't need whatever that statue unlocks to beat the game. Just get lots of big fairies and the bosses melt before your auto death star laser.

Also, for those that are experiencing massive fairy duplication on upgrading to from 1.0 to 1.2, just delete your save and restart. The actual save variables others have suggested editing aren't actually there and the format changes with the update.

Now that it is fully translated with a complete version, we definitely need a full thread for this game so that it can get ratings. It is really freaking good and deserves to be shared!
Can you tell me where are the statues? I found two, but the path forward is still locked.

Edit: Found that damn door, hidden in the cum mermaid room.

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I am stuck at the ghost house. Found 2 medals (maze with the creepy ghost and one past the room with the hands and horse), visited every room and door. I used the map someone posted here, but I simply can't figure out how to proceed. Second door is still locked.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I am stuck at the ghost house. Found 2 medals (maze with the creepy ghost and one past the room with the hands and horse), visited every room and door. I used the map someone posted here, but I simply can't figure out how to proceed. Second door is still locked.
It's quite possible you missed something anyway. Worst case, treat the whole house like a maze and try each door in each room sequentially (go into the first door you come across in a room, then the first door in that room, and so on; go back to the last room with multiple exits and try the second door; and so on). A lot of paths boot you to the main hallway eventually.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
It's quite possible you missed something anyway. Worst case, treat the whole house like a maze and try each door in each room sequentially (go into the first door you come across in a room, then the first door in that room, and so on; go back to the last room with multiple exits and try the second door; and so on). A lot of paths boot you to the main hallway eventually.
I'm quite sure I checked every room a dozen times now.
Nah, I probably used a medal in the wrong place.

There are two doors to open to go further into the the mansion and 3 medal stands. I might have used a medal in the wrong place.
cause I'm 100% stuck.

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Kind of a random question:
How do you start a new game after beating it 100%? Trying to figure out how to do that.

Fatmancupcake

Jan 17, 2021
Here is the translated v1.2

Could use some improvements still, but I don't yet know why \n don't work as expected.

Edit:

Text is fixed.
You can have 25 fairies, and 5 Fairy Queens
Press Y/U to zoom in/out
You can fuck the statues again...just because.

Edit: here is a version of data.win with default Fairy #s.
Just completed the game and it's amazing!
Also thank you so much for the translation! Great worl all around!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes