Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
>game looks good "apart from the animations"
You are saying the game looks good, but the animations do not.
no no don't get me wrong, the animations have even improved a lot after setalia, it's just that my English is bad and I didn't put the commas where they should go, in short the animations are spectacular

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I decided to splurge and support Quail but then...
isn't this kinda shitty? I just noticed.
Remind me to dump it all on someone before next year
1675497203067.png

Wonder if I can get him to release an uncensored version elsewhere

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Excuse my curiosity but does anybody know what any sort of tools or softwares uzuraZanac used in their work?
Gamemaker 2.3 seems like, you can use undertalemodtool to decompile/edit/import. You can probably send him a message on ci-en about his art tools (besides spine for animations). Responds pretty quick.

1675562679047.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Aswiri

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Gamemaker 2.3 seems like, you can use undertalemodtool to decompile/edit/import. You can probably send him a message on ci-en about his art tools (besides spine for animations). Responds pretty quick.

View attachment 2366743
I am extremely curious about the lore of the game, with what little I know of the new game, I can assume that:
1: There is a church with the mosaic of Anika (the protagonist of the game setalia) maybe it's just a reference or it's a sequel to the game.
2: SPOILER ALERT Despite having destroyed the statue fused with the girl in the setalia game and having killed several bosses, we are given to understand at the end of the game that the corruption continued despite From Anika's efforts.
3:Curiously, most of the characters we see in the new game (at least in zone 1) resemble our protagonist Ruby, probably the monsters we fight in this Delivery are only clones or copies that were corrupted by corruption and we are only an attempt to replicate the heroine Anika (implying that the new game is a sequel of course ).
If you or anyone else knows anything about the new story game that I'm ignoring please let me know, I'm excited for the release of the game and to know more about the Lore

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I don't remember seeing two of them, where did you find those 2 at?
There is a part where there are black columns and you see two cleaners tied up, to unlock the scene you must free them without hitting them and you must be close to two and the scene will be unlocked.
I have to tell you that for two to spawn together it's a 1/10 chance just go in and out of the door until you see one near the other.

Reactions: Ashavi

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
I managed to get them to spawn after fiddling with the door for a while, although it kinda sucks in this spot since it's a bit covered by poles / fence.

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020

View attachment 2366743
So I decided to use the tool to look at this game, cause you know, into game development a lot myself.

Either this is a room I've never actually found before, or there might be cut content left in the game, since he also has some test rooms in there too. 1675812599506.png

Reactions: Clashvenar
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes